Silvert's Magnetic Shirt - Arthritis Mens Womens Magnetic Closing Shirt With Shirt Magnets
- All Videos
- Women's & Men's Adaptive Clothing
- Silvert's Magnetic Shirt - Arthritis Mens Womens Magnetic Closing Shirt With Shirt Magnets
- Women's and Men's Adaptive Footwear
- Easy On Front Closure Bras
- Women's Open Back Adaptive Tops
- Men's Open Back Adaptive Tops
- Women's Adaptive Open Back Pants
- Men's Adaptive Open Back Pants
- Women's Open Side Pants
- Men's Open Side Pants
- Women's Adaptive Hospital Nightgowns
- Nen's Adaptive Hospital Nightgowns
- Women's Alzheimer's Jumpsuits
- Men's Alzheimer's Jumpsuits
- Women's & Men's Zipper Pants For Arthritis, Catheters and Paralysis
- Women's and Men's Elastic Waist Pants
- What is Adaptive Clothing?
- Silvert's Bra Size Measurement - How to Accurately Measure your Bra Size
Hi, Joshua from Silvert's here. I am so proud to introduce our new magnetic shirt highlighting our exciting JLine for disabled professionals. This shirt cannot be easier to put on and take off. And we think anyone who struggles with independence dressing or is limited by dexterity will really enjoy the functionality of this shirt.
Put it on as a simple as line up the snaps and it almost does itself up, sleeves at magnets as well. Simply put it into place and it goes and we are ready for the day.
A video on Adaptive Clothing, aimed at younger, professional, disabled adults. This video explains to younger, professional, disabled adults a quality magnetic closure shirt, offering hidden magnets behind each decorative button to provide convenient, easy-access dressing. This magnetic-fastening shirt features terrific dressing for those with lowered hand dexterity when paralysis is an issue from arthritis, Rheumatoid arthritis, Parkinson's, Multiple Sclerosis, ALS and Stroke. This good-looking magnetic shirt is much more than meets the eye. The faux-button placket and cuffs conceal magnetic closures that make dressing incredibly easy. The back has an inverted pleat for seated-comfort and room to move. Shirt tail is long enough to stay tucked in and also looks great worn loose. 100% oxford cotton feels luxurious and is wrinkle-resistant so it always looks neat. Machine washable. It is suggested that magnetic fasteners be closed in the dryer. Not compatible with pacemakers.