Handicap Clothing for Adult Men and Women – Handicapped Clothing Showroom
- All Adaptive Needs
- Adaptable Clothing
- Adaptive Clothes
- Adaptive Clothing
- Adaptive Clothing for Men
- Adaptive Clothing for Nursing Homes
- Adaptive Clothing for Women
- Adaptive Showroom
- Adaptive Slippers
- Adaptive Tops
- Adjustable Slippers
- Adult Bibs
- Aging Mother
- ALS Clothing
- ALS Footwear
- Alzheimer's Clothing
- Alzheimer's Patient Clothing
- Arthritis Clothing
- Arthritis Shoes and Slippers
- Assisted Living Clothing
- Back Snap Clothing
- Bariatric Clothing
- Bedridden Patient Clothing
- Bras for Older Women
- Bunion Relief Slippers for Men and Women
- Calluses Shoes and Slippers for Men and Women
- Caregiver Friendly Dressing
- Care Home Clothing
- Cerebral Palsy Clothing
- Clothing Solutions for the Elderly
- Clothing with VELCRO® brand fasteners
- Diabetes Footwear
- Disabled Adult Clothing Solutions
- Disabled Clothing
- Easy Dressing Solutions
- Elastic Waist Pants
- Elderly Clothing
- Electric Wheelchair Clothing
- Extra Wide Diabetic Slippers
- Family Caregivers
- Fleece Capes
- Foot Problems & Solutions
- Footwear & Clothing
- Footwear for Ball of the foot pain
- Footwear for Deformed Toes
- Footwear for Fat Pad Atrophy
- Footwear for Heel Pain
- Footwear for High Arch Pain
- Footwear for Morton's Neuroma
- Footwear for Plantar Fasciitis
- Full Figure Clothing
- Geriatric Clothing and Footwear
- Gifts for Elderly Men
- Gifts for Elderly Parents
- Gifts for Elderly Women
- Gifts for Grandparents
- Gifts for Great Grandparents
- Great Senior Gifts
- Handicap Clothing
- Health Care Professionals
- Home Care Clothes
- Hospital Clothing
- Hospital Nightgowns
- Hospital Socks
- Incontinence Clothing
- Leg Paralysis Clothing
- Magnetic Button Clothing
- Men's Slipper Socks
- MS / Multiple Sclerosis Clothing
- Muscular Dystrophy Clothing
- Nursing Home Apparel
- Nursing Home Clothing
- Nursing Home Name Labels
- Nursing Home Nightgowns
- Nursing Home Resident Clothing
- Nursing Home Wardrobe Clothing
- Open Back Clothing
- Palliative Care Clothing
- Paralysis Clothing
- Parkinson's Clothing
- Patient Clothing
- Plus Size Clothing
- Post-Operation Clothing
- Restricted Mobility Clothing
- Senior Clothing
- Seniors Apparel
- Shoes for Elderly Seniors
- Shoes for Swollen Feet
- Shoulder Post-Op Clothing
- Slippers for Swollen Feet
- Stroke Clothing
- Swollen Feet Shoes & Slippers
- Swollen Feet Socks
- VELCRO® brand Pants
- VELCRO® brand Shoes and Slippers
- Wheelchair Capes
- Wheelchair Clothing
- Wheelchair Clothing for Men
- Wheelchair Clothing for Women
- Wheelchair Fashion
- Wheelchair Jeans
- Wheelchair Pants
- Wheelchair Users Clothing
- Women's Slippers
- Wrap Around Skirts
We sent you a confirmation email. Check your email for $15 off.Add another email?
Special Needs Handicapped Clothing/Apparel for Women & for Men
Are you looking for adaptive handicap clothing for those who are disabled or unable to weight bear? It's challenging to find fashionable handicap clothing and wheelchair clothing that makes life easier for those with lowered mobility concerns and yet alleviates the daily struggle of dressing. Silvert’s specializes in special needs clothing designs for adults with handicaps and disabilities. We are handicap clothing at its best.
Frustrated with Getting Dressed?
- Struggle free seated dressing and easy access clothing for caregivers and those they care for.
- VELCRO® brand and Easy Touch closure designs for easy self-dressing.
- Fashionable Handicap Clothing/Apparel that offers ease of dressing.
- Zipper front dresses and robes which are easily manipulated.
- Wide fitting adjustable shoes and slippers with VELCRO® brand and Easy Touch closures.
- Silvert’s sells Adaptive Handicapped Clothing style for women & men is guaranteed to withstand the rigors of industrial washers and dryers.
- Cannot find what you are looking for? Silvert's Alteration Department may be able to assist you.
- Quality affordable Handicap People Clothing/Apparel.
How You Can Obtain Adaptive Handicap Clothing/Apparel?
A. Clothes for handicapped or elderly needs can be delivered directly to your home, healthcare facility or nursing home. Visit Silvert's website by the link below, Shop online or order a free print catalog to your home.
- Shop Handicap Clothing/Apparel for Women
- Shop Handicap Clothing/Apparel for Men
- Handicap Clothing/Apparel Gift Ideas
Q. How can Clothing for Handicapped people help you and/or the one you care for?
A. The challenges of doing up a button, tying a shoe lace, pulling on a garment are just a few dilemmas that those with physical limitations encounter on a daily basis. VELCRO® brand and Easy Touch closures allow those with painful muscle joints to effortlessly manipulate and adjust their clothing while dressing or undressing. When lowered mobility becomes an issue Silvert's full line of disabled adaptive Handicapped Clothing/Apparel offers seated dressing designs to resolve all your dressing challenges.
Unable to manage shoe laces and/or feet are painful or swollen? Silvert's provides a complete line of Women's and Men's shoes and slippers with VELCRO® brand and Easy Touch closures. Even the task of putting on a sock may be a chore which is why Silvert's carries a variety of wider fitting non-constrictive socks.
Benefits of Handicap People Clothing/Apparel and Footwear
- Handicapped clothing for women & men features Easy Touch, zipper and VELCRO® brand closures for ease of dressing.
- Generous cuts and sizing provide the wearer with greater ease of movement and greatly reduces the frustration of limited-mobility handicap dressing.
- Ease of dressing features aid in reducing falls by allowing the wearer to dress from a seated position. Skid-resistant shoes, slippers and socks provide the wearer with greater traction whether walking or for wheelchair transfers.
- Generous back overlaps on adaptive open back clothing for people with disabilities provide complete coverage for the wearer to stand and transfer with confidence.
- Best of all, handicap clothing provides the convenience of dressing without anyone ever knowing you're wearing special needs clothing! Fashion and functionality all in one!
Example videos to better understand Silvert's products
Silverts, the original adaptive clothing supplier, has been pleased to make dressing easier for disabled adults, seniors and the elderly by offering the largest selection of quality affordable adaptive clothing and adaptive footwear for over 88 years.
A large percentage of our customers are caregivers who purchase adaptive clothing and/or elderly footwear for their loved ones. Silvert's understands the difficulty of purchasing on others behalf and the caregiver's need for a full return and exchange policy.
For many this may be your first time purchasing adaptive clothing or adaptive shoes for your loved one. Questions may arise such as: what is adaptive nursing home clothing? or what size clothing should I order? Silvert's Customer Service Department is pleased to respond to all your questions and concerns.by phone 1-800-387-7088, Email firstname.lastname@example.org or by Online Chat during regular business hours (EST).