Men's Open Back Polo Shirt with Zip
Product Features of Silverts Adaptive Open Back Top :
- Reduces Exposure: Safer Open Back Dressing Solutions
- Quick Struggle-Free Dressing: Reduces Dressing Time
- Easy Access Dressing: Terrific for Lowered Arm Mobility
- Easy Closure: Secured with Snaps at Shoulders
- No Pressure Points: Strategically Placed Shoulder Snaps Eliminate Pressure Points
- Complete Dignity: Full Back Overlap
- Soft & Comfortable: Great for Sensitive Skin and Ultimate Comfort
- Ideal Gift: A great choice for disabled adults, hospitals, nursing facilities, long term care facilities and for home care settings.
- Quality Machine Wash & Dry: 65% Cotton/35% Polyester
Senior Men's Adaptive Open Back Polo Shirt with Zip features a discrete and generous back overlap for additional coverage with snap closure at each shoulder for caregivers to easily secure this handicap garment. This adaptive zip front shirt is available in both solid and patterned fabric, with a collar and zipper for added style.
The snaps are placed on the shoulders to avoid pressure points. A great choice for disabled adults, nursing homes, homecare or hospitals. This wonderful adaptive top is also ideal for those in skilled nursing facilities, long term care facilities and for home care settings.
Machine wash & tumble dry. Quality machine washable 65% Cotton/35% Polyester
|Needs||Adaptive, ALS, Alzheimer's, Arthritis, Assisted Dressing, Assisted Living, Bedridden Patient, Cerebral Palsy, Diabetes Clothing, Disability Clothing, Disabled, Elderly, Handicap, Health Care, Home Care, Hospice, Independent Dressing, Nursing Home, Palliative Care, Paralysis, Patient Clothing, Post Operation, Seated Dressing, Senior, Stroke, Wheelchair, Delicate Skin, Arm Stiffness, Parkinson's, Scoliosis|