Women's Open Back Active Capri Pant
- Open Back Closure: Secured easily with snaps at the waistband
- No Peek: Full back coverage for complete dignity, with 2 overlapping panels
- Reduces Exposure: Safer open back dressing solution
- Quick Struggle-Free Dressing: Reduces dressing time
- Easy Access Dressing: Can be dressed from a seated position, reducing lifting time for caregiver
- Elastic Waist: Stretchy for ease of dressing and comfort
- Convenient Pockets: Handy front pockets to store belongings
- Decorative Drawstring: Non-functional drawstring added for a traditional athleisure style
- Inseam: 23 inseam for a cropped style
FABRIC & CARE
- Fabric Content: 92% Polyester/ 8% Spandex
- Fabric Description: High stretch, smooth elastic fabric which gives full freedom of movement.
- Fabric Weight: Medium weight, making it versatile for both summer and winter.
- Washing Instructions: Machine washable and dryer friendly
The Women's Open Back Active Capri Pant is ideal for assisted dressing. These adaptive open back pants feature a discreet and generous back overlap for additional coverage with snap closure at the waistband for caregivers to easily secure this garment. These soft and stretchy capris are a great addition to your activewear collection. They have an inseam of 23" and a stylish faux drawstring waist.
|Needs||Adaptive, ALS, Alzheimer's, Assisted Dressing, Assisted Living, Bedridden Patient, Broken Leg, Cerebral Palsy, Disability Clothing, Disabled, Elderly, Handicap, Health Care, Hip Replacement, Home Care, Hospice, Leg Stiffness, Multiple Sclerosis, Nursing Home, Palliative Care, Paralysis, Seated Dressing, Senior, Stroke, Wheelchair, Delicate Skin, Incontinent, Parkinson's, Scoliosis|
|Dressing Type||Assisted Dressing|