Nautical Open Back Adaptive Top
Nautical Open Back For Women - Short Sleeve Length With Embroidered Sailboat Motifs
Product Features of Silverts Adaptive Open Back Top :
- Reduces Exposure - Safer Open Back Dressing Solutions
- Quick Struggle-Free Dressing - Reduces Dressing Time
- Easy Access Dressing - Terrific for Lowered Upper Arm Mobility
- Easy Closure - Secured with Snaps at Shoulders
- No Pressure Points - Strategically Placed Shoulder Snaps Eliminate Pressure Points
- Complete Dignity - Full Back Overlap
- Quality Machine Wash & Dry - Wrinkle Resistant - 65% Polyester - 35% Cotton
Ahoy! A Little Whimsy and a Lot of Quality went into the making of this nautical open-back top. Designed with a beautiful scoop neck with ribbon & chain trim with embroided sailboat motifs. Short sleeve length. his adaptive dress has a +ptgenerous back overlap with +pttwo dome/snap closures at each shoulder for easy assisted dressing. Snap back tops and back snap dressing solutions make dressing a breeze for both the individual being dressed and the caregiver assisting in the dressing.
Machine wash & tumble dry. Quality machine washable 65% Polyester - 35% Cotton and Wrinkle resistant.
How do you put this top on?
- The individual remains in a seated position while being dressed.
- The indivdual's arms are inserted easily into the sleeves and the garment is drawn up to the shoulders.
- The caregiver simply wraps the generous overlap across the back and the dome/snap closure on each shoulder is snapped into place. The person being dressed is left completely covered without ever having to stand.
- Assisted disrobing is just as easy.
|Needs||Alzheimer's, Arthritis, Disabled, Handicap, Nursing Home, Wheelchair, Incontinent, Parkinson's|