Women's Open Back Fleece Pant
Fleece Trousers Womens - Wheelchair Pant Clothing - Womens Adaptive Open Back Fleece Pants
Product Features of Silvert's Adaptive Open Back Pants :
- Easy Access Dressing - Dressing from a Seated Position
- Complete Dignity - 2 Overlapping Back Panels
- Easy Closure - Secured with Adjustable Snaps
- Elastic Waist - Stretchy for Enhanced Comfort
- Quality Machine Wash & Dry - Polyester-Cotton
The Discretion offered by Adaptive Open Back Fleece Wheel Chair Pants is terrific for the immobile or incontinent woman. These easy to put on wheelchair clothing sweatpants feature Dome closures at the back of the waistband for easy seated dressing (No standing required). Large overlap back flap provides complete discretionary coverage. 31 inch inseam. These adaptive wheel chair pants and/or incontinence pants are terrific for disabled adults, elderly/seniors who are disabled, handicapped and wheelchair dependent women. These comfortable wheelchair pants are also great for those in skilled nursing facilities, long term care facilities and for home care settings.
Quality machine wash & dry. Made of Polyester-Cotton
How do you put these wheelchair pants on?
- The individual remains in a seated position.
- The individuals legs are inserted into the pant legs and drawn up to the upper thigh.
- The caregiver simply snaps the generous overlap into place. The person being dressed is left completely covered without ever having to stand.
- Assisted disrobing is just as easy.
This item by Silvert is usually offered in a full figure plus size range. These adaptive handicap track or sweat pants for wheelchair users by Silvert are a great product for home care, retirement and nursing home settings. Silvert's has spent years working with family caregivers and medical healthcare professionals to provide the best adaptable most accessible clothing designs for seniors, disabled adults and bed ridden people at the most affordable of prices
Womens Adaptive Wheelchair Pant Sizing:
- S (6-8)
- M (10-12)
- L (14-16)
- XL (18)
- 2XL (20)
- 3XL (22-24)
|Needs||ALS, Alzheimer's, Arthritis, Bedridden Patient, Cerebral Palsy, Diabetes Clothing, Disabled, Handicap, Health Care, Home Care, Leg Stiffness, Multiple Sclerosis, Nursing Home, Palliative Care, Paralysis, Seated Dressing, Stroke, Wheelchair, Delicate Skin, Incontinent, Parkinson's|