Mens Adaptive Polo Shirt Top - Adaptive Golf Shirt
From CAD $49.98 CAD $39.98
Adaptive Polo Shirt For Men - Fits Up To 4 Xl - Open Back Clothes - Long Sleeve Open Back Shirt - Disabled Adults
Product Features of Silvert's Adaptive Open Back Shirts :
- Easy Access Dressing - Terrific for Lowered Upper Arm Mobility
- Easy Closure - Secured with Snaps at Shoulders
- No Pressure Points - Strategically Placed Shoulder Snaps Eliminate Pressure Points
- Complete Dignity - Full Back Overlap
- Quality Machine Washable - Polyester-Cotton
Long Sleeve Open Back Polo Jerseys. Quality machine washable in soft polyester interlock blend (65% Polyester-35% Cotton Interlock). Three functional buttons, chest pocket. Full back overlap with snaps at shoulders.
How do you put this adaptive wheelchair shirt on?
- The individual remains in a seated position while being dressed.
- The individual's arms are inserted easily into the sleeves and the garment is drawn up to the shoulders.
- The caregiver simply wraps the generous overlap across the back and the dome/snap on each shoulder is snapped into place. The person being dressed is left completely covered without ever having to stand.
- Assisted disrobing is just as easy.
This item by Silvert is usually offered in a plus size range. A great product for disabled adults, home care, retirement and nursing home care settings. Silvert's has spent years working with family caregivers and medical healthcare professionals to provide the best adaptable most accessible clothing designs for seniors, disabled adults and bed ridden people at the most affordable of prices. This wonderful and comfortable polo shirt is also great for those in skilled nursing facilities and long term care facilities.
Adaptive Mens Shirts Sizing:
- S (28-30)
- M (32-34)
- L (36)
- XL (38-40)
- 2XL (42-44)
- 3XL (46)
|Needs||Adaptive, ALS, Alzheimer's, Arthritis, Assisted Dressing, Assisted Living, Bedridden Patient, Cerebral Palsy, Diabetes Clothing, Disability Clothing, Disabled, Elderly, Handicap, Health Care, Home Care, Hospice, Multiple Sclerosis, Nursing Home, Palliative Care, Paralysis, Patient Clothing, Post Operation, Seated Dressing, Senior, Stroke, Wheelchair, Delicate Skin, Arm Stiffness, Parkinson's, Scoliosis|
ExcellentWorks great for people who can’t stand up sitting down on wheel chair all day and lift their arms. They have a neck opening in case patients have treck. Nurse can easily put them on for patients in bed or sitting down the wheel chair.
Just what we neededThis was just what we needed for my dad to get easy access for caregivers without making him feel like he was in the hospital . It is nice fabric. If you have really long arms you might feel like the sleeves are short, but it is a flexible fit and was just right for my dad, who is 5'6" and 200 lbs(!) Customer service was outstanding, they went out of their way to accomodate us and felt like we were dealing with family instead of a company.
ShirtsThese shirts are wonderful, especially for people with Parkinson’s, who have extreme stiffness.