Womens Adaptive Open Back Top with Zippered-Neck
Zippered-Neck Open-Back Top For Women - Womens Adaptive Top
Product Features of Silverts Adaptive Open Back Tops :
- Easy Access Dressing - Terrific for Lowered Upper Arm Mobility
- Easy Closure - Secured with Snaps at Shoulders
- No Pressure Points - Strategically Placed Shoulder Snaps Eliminate Pressure Points
- Complete Dignity - Full Back Overlap
- Zippered Neck - Easy-Grasp Pull Zippered Neck Offers Wider Neck Opening for Easy Access Dressing
- Quality Machine Washable - Cotton-Polyester
Style casually and comfortably with this fashionable adaptive top for women. It's easy-grasp pull zippered neck offers wider neck opening for easy access dressing. Crew neck and 3/4 long sleeve length. Full back overlap with two snaps at each shoulder.
This women's adaptive top completely opens up, allowing the individuals arms to be slid into the garment sleeves without ever having to raise/lower their arms or struggle with small neck openings. The back overlap is then folded over and snapped into place. The snaps are placed on the shoulders to avoid pressure points. This handicapped clothing for women adaptive top is terrific for home care and nursing home residents.
Machine wash & tumble dry. Quality machine washable Cotton-Polyester
|Needs||ALS, Alzheimer's, Arthritis, Bedridden Patient, Cerebral Palsy, Diabetes Clothing, Disabled, Handicap, Health Care, Home Care, Multiple Sclerosis, Nursing Home, Paralysis, Seated Dressing, Stroke, Wheelchair, Delicate Skin, Arm Stiffness, Parkinson's|