Women's Striped Adaptive Pull Over Sweater
From USD $43.69
Product Features of Silvert s Adaptive Open Back Sweater :
- Reduces Exposure - Safer Open Back Dressing Solutions
- Quick Struggle-Free Dressing - Reduces Dressing Time
- Easy Access Dressing Terrific for Lowered Upper Arm Mobility
- Easy Closure Secured with Snaps at Shoulders
- No Pressure Points Strategically Placed Shoulder Snaps Eliminate Pressure Points
- Complete Dignity Full Back Overlap
- Quality Machine Wash & Dry 55 Cotton- 45% Acrylic%
Women s Long Sleeve Striped Sweater top with open back that allows easy access for dressing. Terrific for lowered upper arm mobility and a center back snap closure. This top features a beautiful multi color stripe and flattering fit for an added stylish look.
The back overlap is then folded over and snapped into place. The snaps are placed on the shoulders to avoid pressure points. A great choice for disabled adults, nursing homes, homecare or hospitals. This wonderful adaptive sweater is also idea for those in skilled nursing facilities, long term care facilities and for home care settings.
Machine wash & tumble dry. Quality machine washable 55 Cotton- 45% Acrylic%
|Needs||Adaptive, ALS, Alzheimer's, Arthritis, Assisted Dressing, Assisted Living, Bedridden Patient, Cerebral Palsy, Diabetes Clothing, Disability Clothing, Disabled, Elderly, Handicap, Health Care, Home Care, Hospice, Multiple Sclerosis, Nursing Home, Palliative Care, Paralysis, Patient Clothing, Seated Dressing, Senior, Stroke, Wheelchair, Delicate Skin, Arm Stiffness, Parkinson's, Scoliosis|
No review for this product.