Women's Open Back Sherpa Sweater
Product Features of Silverts Open Back Tops & Sweaters:
- No Peek - Full back coverage for complete dignity, with 2 overlapping back panels
- Simple Closure - Secured with snaps at shoulders
- Reduces Exposure - Safer open back dressing solution
- Quick Struggle-Free Dressing - Reduces dressing time and upper body movement
- Easy Access Dressing - Terrific for lowered arm mobility
- No Pressure Points - Strategically placed shoulder snaps eliminate pressure points
- Soft & Comfortable - Great for sensitive skin and ultimate comfort
- Ideal Gift - Great for adults in hospitals, nursing facilities or recovery; disabled adults; and elderly in long term care or home care settings
- Style - Adaptive closure is concealed in shoulder seam
- Quality Machine Washable - 95% Polyester, 5% Spandex
Senior Women's Open Back 1/4 Zip Sherpa Adaptive Sweater is ideal for assisted dressing. This long sleeve adaptive top features a discrete and generous back overlap for additional coverage with snap closure at each shoulder for caregivers to easily secure this handicap garment. This top also features 1/4 zip front mock turtleneck, front pockets and sumptuously so-soft microfiber that is fluffy but not heavy to keep you cozy all-day long and effortless dressing.
Machine wash & tumble dry. Quality machine washable 95% Polyester, 5% Spandex.
|Needs||Adaptive, Alzheimer's, Assisted Dressing, Assisted Living, Bedridden Patient, Cerebral Palsy, Disability Clothing, Disabled, Elderly, Handicap, Health Care, Home Care, Hospice, Multiple Sclerosis, Nursing Home, Palliative Care, Paralysis, Patient Clothing, Seated Dressing, Senior, Stroke, Wheelchair, Delicate Skin, Arm Stiffness, Parkinson's, Scoliosis|