Women's Open Back Henley Nightgown
Product Features of Silverts Open Back Tops
- No Peek - Full back coverage for complete dignity, with 2 overlapping back panels
- Simple Closure - Secured with snaps at shoulders
- Reduces Exposure - Safer open back dressing solution
- Quick Struggle-Free Dressing - Reduces dressing time and upper body movement
- Easy Access Dressing - Terrific for lowered arm mobility
- No Pressure Points - Strategically placed shoulder snaps eliminate pressure points
- Soft & Comfortable - Great for sensitive skin and ultimate comfort
- Ideal Gift - Great for adults in hospitals, nursing facilities or recovery; disabled adults; and elderly in long term care or home care settings
- Style - Adaptive closure is concealed in shoulder seam
- Quality Machine Washable - 70% Viscose, 30% Nylon
Senior Women's Open Back Nightgown is ideal for assisted dressing. This long sleeve nightgown features a discrete and generous back overlap for additional coverage with snap closure at each shoulder for caregivers to easily secure this handicap garment. This nightgown also features delicate satin trim for a stylish flare and a super soft interlock fabric for all day comfort.
Machine wash & tumble dry. Quality machine washable 70% Viscose, 30% Nylon.
|Needs||Adaptive, Alzheimer's, Arthritis, Assisted Dressing, Assisted Living, Bedridden Patient, Cerebral Palsy, Diabetes Clothing, Disability Clothing, Disabled, Elderly, Handicap, Health Care, Home Care, Hospice, Hospital Gowns, Multiple Sclerosis, Nursing Home, Palliative Care, Paralysis, Patient Clothing, Seated Dressing, Senior, Stroke, Wheelchair, Delicate Skin, Arm Stiffness, Parkinson's, Scoliosis|
|Dressing Type||Assisted Dressing|