Womens Adaptive Fleece Housecoat
From USD $46.48 USD $41.83
Womens Cozy Open Back Adaptive Fleece Robe - Hospital Robe House Coat
Product Features of Silvert's Adaptive Open Back Nightgowns :
- Easy Access Dressing - Terrific for Lowered Upper Arm Mobility
- Easy Closure - Secured with Snaps at Shoulders
- No Pressure Points - Strategically Placed Shoulder Snaps Eliminate Pressure Points
- Complete Dignity - Full Back Overlap
- Quality Machine Washable - Polyester
The Irresistible Comfort and Softness of Polar Fleece makes this the perfect warm adaptive housecoat for winter. The open back features include a full back overlap and two snap closures at each shoulder. This great dressing gown has a zip front that opens to below the waist, and two large patch pockets for added convenience. These adaptive robes by Silvert are terrific for elderly/senior citizens who are disabled or wheelchair dependent. Great choice for nursing homes, homecare, hospitals and post surgery.
How do you put this adaptive open back robe on?
- The individual remains in a seated position while being dressed.
- The individual's arms are inserted easily into the sleeves and the garment is drawn up to the shoulders.
- The caregiver simply wraps the generous overlap across the back and the dome/snap on each shoulder is snapped into place. The person being dressed is left completely covered without ever having to stand.
- Assisted disrobing is just as easy.
Adaptive Clothing Size Chart:
- S (6-8)
- M (10-12)
- L (14-16)
- XL (18)
- 2XL (20)
- 3XL (22-24)
|Needs||ALS, Alzheimer's, Assisted Living, Bedridden Patient, Cerebral Palsy, Disabled, Handicap, Health Care, Hip Replacement, Home Care, Hospice, Multiple Sclerosis, Nursing Home, Palliative Care, Paralysis, Seated Dressing, Stroke, Wheelchair, Delicate Skin, Incontinent, Parkinson's|
AdaptI've RobeGreat accessory to the adaptive nightgown!
Fleece robe makes a great presentSilverts was excellent in processing my order, and the robe, a gift, was a hit. Practi cal and comfortable. Thanks!
Excellent for winter!It's soft and thick ... perfect for a Canadian winter.
Excellent quality and styling. Very pleased.Silvert's adaptive clothing has really changed the ease we have in caring for our mother. I wish more families could know how valuable this clothing is.