Women's Open Back Faux Button Top
- Open Back Closure: Secured easily with snaps at shoulders
- No Peek: Full back coverage for complete dignity, with 2 overlapping back panels
- Reduces Exposure - Overlapping panels maintains coverage better than standard open back styles
- Quick Struggle-Free Dressing - Reduces dressing time
- Easy Access Dressing: Terrific for lowered arm mobility
- No Pressure Points: Strategically placed shoulder snaps eliminate pressure points
- Decorative Buttons: Cute, non-functional buttons for added style
- 3/4 Length Sleeves: Sleeves are cropped, ending mid forearm
- Center Back Length: 26 inches
FABRIC & CARE
- Fabric Content: 92% Polyester/ 8% Spandex
- Fabric Description: Our signature milk silk fabric has a brushed finish for a luxe buttery soft feel. Pair that with high stretch, and wearers will never want to wear anything else.
- Fabric Weight: Medium weight, making it versatile for both summer and winter.
- Washing Instructions: Machine washable and dryer friendly
The Senior Women's Open Back Faux Button Up Top is an ideal women's assisted dressing top. This adaptive top for women features a discreet and generous back overlap for additional coverage with snap closures at each shoulder for caregivers to easily secure this garment. This top also features a buttery soft printed fabric and decorative, non-functioning buttons on the front for a traditional, stylish look!
|Needs||Adaptive, ALS, Alzheimer's, Assisted Dressing, Assisted Living, Bedridden Patient, Cerebral Palsy, Disability Clothing, Disabled, Elderly, Health Care, Home Care, Hospice, Multiple Sclerosis, Nursing Home, Palliative Care, Paralysis, Seated Dressing, Senior, Stroke, Wheelchair, Delicate Skin, Arm Stiffness, Parkinson's, Scoliosis|