Women's Adaptive Open Back Stylish Two-fer Dress
From USD $46.48 USD $37.18
Product Features of Silverts Adaptive Open Back Dress :
- Reduces Exposure: Safer Open Back Dressing Solutions
- Quick Struggle-Free Dressing: Reduces Dressing Time
- Easy Access Dressing: Terrific for Lowered Arm Mobility
- Easy Closure: Secured with Snaps at Shoulders
- No Pressure Points: Strategically Placed Shoulder Snaps Eliminate Pressure Points
- Complete Dignity: Full Back Overlap
- Soft & Comfortable: Great for Sensitive Skin and Ultimate Comfort
- Convenient Side Pockets - Handy Side Seam Pocket on Each Side
- Ideal Gift: A great choice for disabled adults, hospitals, nursing facilities, long term care facilities and for home care settings.
- Quality Machine Wash & Dry: 95% Polyester - 5% Spandex
Senior Women's Open Back Twofer Dress is ideal for assisted dressing. This dress features a discrete and generous back overlap for additional coverage with snap closure at each shoulder for caregivers to easily secure this handicap garment. This dress also features a two-in-one styling for an easy, conventional look and a luxurious, buttery soft knit fabrication for all day comfort.
This adaptive clothing by Silverts is terrific for elderly / seniors / disabled adults who suffer from arthritis or are disabled or wheelchair dependent. A great choice for disabled adults, hospitals, nursing facilities, long term care facilities and for home care settings. If you know someone who requires adaptive clothing or handicap clothing this adaptive top makes a great gift choice.
Quality machine wash & dry. Wrinkle resistant 95% Polyester - 5% Spandex.
|Needs||ALS, Alzheimer's, Arthritis, Assisted Living, Bedridden Patient, Cerebral Palsy, Diabetes Clothing, Disabled, Handicap, Home Care, Hospice, Multiple Sclerosis, Nursing Home, Palliative Care, Paralysis, Seated Dressing, Stroke, Wheelchair, Delicate Skin, Arm Stiffness, Incontinent, Parkinson's, Scoliosis|
No review for this product.