Senior Men's Adaptive Open Back Short Sleeve Shirt
Out of stock
Product Features of Silverts Adaptive Open Back Top :
- Reduces Exposure: Safer Open Back Dressing Solutions
- Quick Struggle-Free Dressing: Reduces Dressing Time
- Easy Access Dressing: Terrific for Lowered Arm Mobility
- Easy Closure: Secured with Snaps at Shoulders
- No Pressure Points: Strategically Placed Shoulder Snaps Eliminate Pressure Points
- Complete Dignity: Full Back Overlap
- Soft & Comfortable: Great for Sensitive Skin and Ultimate Comfort
- Ideal Gift: A great choice for disabled adults, hospitals, nursing facilities, long term care facilities and for home care settings.
- Quality Machine Wash & Dry: 100% Cotton
Senior Men's Solid Short Sleeve Dress Shirt with an open back features a discrete and generous back overlap for additional coverage with snap closure at each shoulder for caregivers to easily secure this handicap garment . This top features traditional styling with a collared neck, front pocket, button down, and clean hems for a sharp & put together look. Solid comfort, solid styles!
The snaps are placed on the shoulders to avoid pressure points. A great choice for disabled adults, nursing homes, homecare or hospitals. This wonderful adaptive top is also ideal for those in skilled nursing facilities, long term care facilities and for home care settings.
Machine wash & tumble dry. Quality machine washable 100% Cotton
|Needs||Adaptive, ALS, Alzheimer's, Arthritis, Assisted Dressing, Assisted Living, Bedridden Patient, Cerebral Palsy, Diabetes Clothing, Disability Clothing, Disabled, Elderly, Handicap, Health Care, Home Care, Hospice, Multiple Sclerosis, Nursing Home, Palliative Care, Paralysis, Patient Clothing, Seated Dressing, Senior, Stroke, Wheelchair, Delicate Skin, Arm Stiffness, Parkinson's, Scoliosis|
No review for this product.