Mens Polar Fleece Wheelchair Pants
Out of stock
Mens Adaptive Open Back Polar Fleece Wheelchair Pants - Back Snap Pants
Product Features of Silvert's Adaptive Open Back Pants :
- Easy Access Dressing - Dressing from a Seated Position
- Complete Dignity - 2 Overlapping Back Panels
- Easy Closure - Secured with Adjustable Snaps
- Elastic Waist - Stretchy for Enhanced Comfort
- Quality Machine Washable - Polyester
Adaptive Dressing at its Best. The Warmth and Softness of these Men's Adaptive Clothing Pants made of Polar Fleece are now available in Open Back Adaptive Wheelchair Pants! These easy to put on Open Back Pants are terrific for Non-Weight Bearers. Wheelchair fleece pants for men are perfect for those with lowered mobility/wheelchair dependency and/or incontinence. The easy access design allows for quick and easy changes for those with incontinence issues. They slip on with ease from a seated position! (No standing required). Two panel back flap closes with adjustable dome closures. Full elasticized waist. Quality machine washable polyester polar fleece.
How do you put these fleece wheelchair adaptive pants on?
- The individual remains in a seated position.
- The individuals legs are inserted into the pant legs and drawn up to the upper thigh.
- The caregiver simply snaps the generous overlap into place. The person being dressed is left completely covered without ever having to stand.
- Assisted disrobing is just as easy.
These men's adaptive pants by Silvert are terrific for elderly/seniors who are disabled or wheelchair dependent. Machine washable. This item is usually offered in a full figure plus size range. A great product by Silvert for home care, retirement and nursing home settings.
Adaptive Wheelchair Pant Sizing:
- S (30-32)
- M (34-36)
- L (38-40)
- XL (42 -44)
- 2XL (46-48)
- 3XL (50-52)
|Needs||ALS, Alzheimer's, Assisted Living, Cerebral Palsy, Diabetes Clothing, Disabled, Handicap, Health Care, Hip Replacement, Home Care, Leg Stiffness, Multiple Sclerosis, Nursing Home, Paralysis, Seated Dressing, Stroke, Wheelchair, Incontinent, Parkinson's|