Men's Open Back Fleece Pant
Fleece Adaptive Mens Wheelchair Pants - Disabled Adults
Product Features of Silvert's Adaptive Open Back Pants :
- Easy Access Dressing - Dressing from a Seated Position
- Complete Dignity - 2 Overlapping Back Panels
- Easy Closure - Secured with Adjustable Snaps
- Elastic Waist - Stretchy for Enhanced Comfort
- Quality Machine Washable - Polyester-Cotton
Warm Fleece Adaptive Mens Wheelchair Pants have adjustable dome closures and full elasticized waist for extra comfort. Two panel back flap provides discretion for incontinent or wheel chair dependent men. These incontinence pants allow for quick and easy changes through the day. These handicapped men's sweat pants are designed for seated dressing. Silvert's comfy wheelchair pants are ideal for those in skilled nursing facilities, long term care facilities and for home care settings. Machine washable polyester-cotton fleece sweatpants. 32 inch inseam.
How do you put these open back wheelchair user clothing pants on?
- The individual remains in a seated position.
- The indivduals legs are inserted into the pant legs and drawn up to the upper thigh.
- The caregiver simply snaps the generous overlap into place. The person being dressed is left completely covered without ever having to stand.
- Assisted disrobing is just as easy.
These adaptive wheel chair track pants or sweat pants by Silvert are terrific for adults/elderly/seniors who are disabled or handicapped.
Adaptive Pant Sizing:
- S (28-30)
- M (32-34)
- L (36)
- XL (38-40)
- 2XL (42-44)
- 3XL (46)
|Needs||ALS, Alzheimer's, Assisted Living, Bedridden Patient, Cerebral Palsy, Diabetes Clothing, Disabled, Handicap, Health Care, Hospice, Multiple Sclerosis, Nursing Home, Palliative Care, Paralysis, Seated Dressing, Stroke, Wheelchair, Delicate Skin, Incontinent, Parkinson's|
|Dressing Type||Assisted Dressing|