Men’s Adaptive Clothing:
Men’s Adaptive Clothing is great for seniors and elderly men who are looking for easy dressing solutions to make their life easier. Silverts aims to provide dressing solutions for male senior citizens with disabilities who may experience difficulty wearing conventional clothing. They are also good for men recovering from an injury or surgery.
Men who experience paralysis, or for men with arthritis, Rheumatoid arthritis, Parkinson’s, Neuropathy, Peripheral Neuropathy, Diabetes, Multiple Sclerosis, ALS or who have had a stroke can benefit from men’s adaptive clothing.
Younger men recovering from a sports injury, undergoing occupational therapy (OT) or physical therapy (PT), or orthopedic rehabilitation for post-op issues may also find adaptive clothing helps them dress with dignity.
Silverts unique dressing solutions include back open shirts, elastic waist pants, magnetic zipper jackets and wheelchair pants for the disabled.
How does Adaptive Wear Benefit Seniors?
Ease of Dressing
- Pulling shirts or struggling with narrow neck openings can be uncomfortable for many seniors. Many adaptable clothing items such as; open back tops and open back dresses open up completely reducing the struggle of forcing a shirt over the head.
- Adaptive clothing offers larger arm openings making it easier to dress or undress.
- Adaptive clothing allows patients to be dressed from behind reducing potential nursing staff injuries.
For senior men who are experiencing pain in their back or shoulders may find conventional dressing difficult and tedious. With Silverts adaptive clothing, you can dress yourself easily without having to struggle with conventional clothing limitations. Men’s adaptive clothing is created with comfort in mind. Adaptive features like side open pants, elastic waist trousers and back open shirts provide dressing solutions unlike any other!
Faster and efficient
Adaptive wear is not just easier to put on it’s convenient as well. Using adaptive clothing makes the morning or night routine much easier and it also provides extensive benefits to seniors living in long-term care, nursing homes or in home care settings. Adaptive clothing is also good for anyone who has trouble dressing because of an injury, or a neurological condition.
Men’s Adaptive Footwear: Slippers/ Shoes
Family members are usually concerned about the safety of their senior loved ones and their eldelry. Shoes and slippers are extremely important because they help seniors walk comfortably. Silverts skid-resistant slippers are great for swollen feet and they help prevent slips and falls. If your elderly loved one wants to walk indoors to feel active, these shoes will help them feel comfortable and secure.
Silverts Adaptive Slippers Features:
- Extra Wide Width – Terrific for Swollen Feet or Ankles
- Generous Fit
- Slip Resistant Soles – Helps Prevent Potential Slips and Falls
- Adjustable Easy Touch Closure – Accommodates Different Levels of Swelling
- Quality Footwear – Super Comfortable
Browse Silverts slippers and shoes for men!
Men’s Adaptive Pants:
Elastic Waist Pants:
Senior citizens can benefit from the functionality of elastic waist pants. Mens easy grip pull on pants are made with soft knit for comfort and adaptability. Elastic waist pants are perfect for those with lowered hand dexterity or for those suffering from arthritis, neuropathy, lupus or other condition.
What are some of the product features of Elastic Waist Pants?
- Wide Side Grips – 2 Grips, 1 on Each Side for Easy Pull Up Dressing
- Wide Leg Openings – Allows for Easy Dressing and Accommodate Casts, AFOs, Swollen legs and ankles
- Color-Cued Waist Band – Two-Tone Waist Band Makes Back and Front Easily Identifiable
- Elastic Waist – Stretchy for Enhanced Comfort
- 2 Convenient Side Pockets – Handy Pocket on Each Side
- Quality Machine Washable – Wrinkle resistant 95% Polyester – 5% Spandex
Easy wide legs allow for super comfort and are large enough to accommodate casts, lymphedema legs, swollen legs and ankles while enhancing easy dressing. The pant waistband is elasticized, and handy side pockets provide added convenience. Ideal for men with limited hand dexterity and terrific for both independent dressing or assisted dressing.
Adaptive Side Zip Pants for Men:
Silverts side open pants feature a zipper on the side so the wearer can dress and undress easily. The two-way zipper opens fully for easy access to casts, catheters, or for seniors or disabled in a reclining position. Side open pants are soft but not bulky. Elastic, drawstring waist is very stretchy for enhanced comfort. Some other features of Silverts Zipper Pants include:
- 2-way zippers
- Secured with Easy Touch tab
- Comfortable elastic waist with drawstring
- 1 back pocket & 2 side pockets
- Functional fly
- Zippers to just below the knee with VELCRO closure from the Knee down. Makes it easy to leave the pant leg open at the bottom or for hemming the pant leg.**
- Versatile - Great for Knee Surgery, Hip Replacement, Broken Legs and Catheters.**
Adaptive Wheelchair Pants for Men:
Wheelchair pants for seniors or senior citizens have a large back flap for quick and easy changes. Adaptive wheelchair pants are great for those in wheelchairs or for those who have other mobility concerns, possibly due to a disability. The elderly can remain seated while they are getting dressed with no need to stand up.
How are wheelchair pants put on?
- The person remains in a seated position.
- The legs are inserted into the pant legs and drawn up to the upper thigh.
- The caregiver simply snaps the generous overlap into place. The person being dressed is left completely covered without ever having to stand.
- Assisted disrobing is just as easy.
The information below is required for social login
Nursing Home Accounts: Not sure of your account sign in details? Call Customer Service at 1-800-387-7088