Men's Open Back Collared Nightgown
- Open Back Closure: Secured easily with snaps at shoulders
- No Peek: Full back coverage for complete dignity, with 2 overlapping back panels
- Reduces Exposure: Overlapping panels maintains coverage better than standard open back styles
- Quick Struggle-Free Dressing: Reduces dressing time
- Easy Access Dressing: Terrific for lowered arm mobility
- No Pressure Points: Strategically placed shoulder snaps eliminate pressure points
- Decorative Buttons: Cute, nonfunctional buttons for added style
- Long Sleeves: Full length sleeves, ending at the wrist
- Center Back Length: 42 inches
FABRIC & CARE
- Fabric Content: 60% Cotton/ 40% Polyester
- Fabric Description: Smooth, breathable, shirting fabric which feels as good as a crisp set of sheets.
- Fabric Weight: Lightweight, perfect for those who like to feel fresh all day long.
- Washing Instructions: Machine washable and dryer friendly
The Senior Men's Open Back Collared Nightgown is ideal for assisted dressing. These nightgowns for seniors feature a discreet and generous back overlap for additional coverage with snap closure at each shoulder for caregivers to easily secure this garment. This nightgown also features a collared neckline with faux button placket. It is made from a lightweight shirting fabric for all day comfort. This is a great open back nightgown for the elderly.
|Needs||Adaptive, ALS, Alzheimer's, Assisted Dressing, Assisted Living, Bedridden Patient, Cerebral Palsy, Disability Clothing, Disabled, Elderly, Handicap, Health Care, Home Care, Hospice, Hospital Gowns, Multiple Sclerosis, Nursing Home, Palliative Care, Paralysis, Seated Dressing, Stroke, Wheelchair, Delicate Skin, Arm Stiffness|
|Dressing Type||Assisted Dressing|