Women's Open Back Seasonal Print Top
From $39.98 $35.98
Product Features of Silvert s Adaptive Open Back Shirts :
- Reduces Exposure - Safer Open Back Dressing Solutions
- Quick Struggle-Free Dressing - Reduces Dressing Time
- Easy Access Dressing Terrific for Lowered Upper Arm Mobility
- Easy Closure Secured with Snaps at Shoulders
- No Pressure Points Strategically Placed Shoulder Snaps Eliminate Pressure Points
- Complete Dignity Full Back Overlap
- Quality Machine Wash & Dry Wrinkle resistant 60% Coton-40% Polyester
Women s 3/4 Sleeve Top with open back that allows easy access for dressing. Terrific for lowered upper arm mobility and a generous back overlap with snap closure at each shoulder. This top also features seasonal prints perfect for the holidays Snap back tops and back snap dressing solutions make dressing a breeze for both the individual being dressed and the caregiver assisting in the dressing.
How do you put this adaptive wheelchair clothing dress on?
- The individual remains in a seated position while being dressed.
- The individual's arms are inserted easily into the sleeves and the garment is drawn up to the shoulders.
- The caregiver simply wraps the generous overlap across the back and the dome/snap on each shoulder is snapped into place. The person being dressed is left completely covered without ever having to stand.
- Assisted disrobing is just as easy.
This adaptive dress by Silvert is terrific for elderly/seniors who are disabled or wheelchair dependent. This item is usually offered in a full figure plus size range. A great product for home care, retirement and nursing home settings.
Machine wash & tumble dry. Quality machine washable 60% Cotton-40% Polyester
|Product Label||NEW COLORS|
|Needs||Adaptive, ALS, Alzheimer's, Arthritis, Assisted Dressing, Assisted Living, Bedridden Patient, Cerebral Palsy, Diabetes Clothing, Disability Clothing, Disabled, Elderly, Handicap, Health Care, Home Care, Hospice, Multiple Sclerosis, Nursing Home, Palliative Care, Paralysis, Patient Clothing, Seated Dressing, Senior, Stroke, Wheelchair, Delicate Skin, Arm Stiffness, Parkinson's, Scoliosis|