Attractive Adaptive Wheelchair Dress
Womens Adaptive Wheelchair Dress - Open Back Dress For Women - Stylish Disabled Wheelchair Dress For Women
Product Features of Silverts Adaptive Open Back Dresses :
- Easy Access Dressing - Terrific for Lowered Upper Arm Mobility
- Easy Closure - Secured with Snaps at Shoulders
- No Pressure Points - Strategically Placed Shoulder Snaps Eliminate Pressure Points
- Complete Dignity - Full Back Overlap
- Length - 46 Inches
- Quality Machine Washable - Wrinkle resistant 97% Polyester-3% Spandex
More to Love. If you like a little more coverage, you ll love this winter warmth open-back dress. The longer length and long sleeves provide year-round style and wheelchair-comfort. Crew Neck. The two handy large side patch pockets are perfectly placed for easy access while sitting. Full back overlap with two snaps at each shoulder. Long sleeves ¾-length. This wonderful dress from Silverts is great for those in skilled nursing facilities, long term care facilities and for home care settings.
Machine wash & tumble dry. Quality machine washable 97% Polyester-3% Spandex and Wrinkle resistant.
How do you put this dress on?
- The individual remains in a seated position while being dressed.
- The indivdual's arms are inserted easily into the sleeves and the garment is drawn up to the shoulders.
- The caregiver simply wraps the generous overlap across the back and snaps the shoulder domes into place. The person being dressed is left completely covered without ever having to stand.
- Assisted disrobing is just as easy.
This adaptive dress is terrific for elderly/seniors who are disabled or wheelchair dependent.
Adaptive Dresses Sizing:
- S (6-8)
- M (10-12)
- L (14-16)
- XL (18)
- 2XL (20)
- 3XL (22-24)
|Needs||Adaptive, ALS, Alzheimer's, Arthritis, Assisted Dressing, Assisted Living, Bedridden Patient, Cerebral Palsy, Diabetes Clothing, Disability Clothing, Disabled, Elderly, Handicap, Health Care, Hip Replacement, Home Care, Hospice, Leg Stiffness, Multiple Sclerosis, Nursing Home, Palliative Care, Paralysis, Patient Clothing, Seated Dressing, Senior, Stroke, Wheelchair, Delicate Skin, Arm Stiffness, Incontinent, Parkinson's, Scoliosis|