Women's Open Back Soft Knit Pant
Womens Soft Knit Adaptive Wheelchair Users Pant - Disabled Clothes - Wheelchair Pants
Product Features of Silverts Adaptive Open Back Pants :
- Easy Access Dressing - Dressing from a Seated Position
- Complete Dignity - 2 Overlapping Back Panels
- Easy Closure - Secured with Adjustable Snaps
- Elastic Waist - Stretchy for Enhanced Comfort
- Quality Machine Washable - 74% polyester, 24% rayon & 2% spandex knit.
Women's Adaptive Open Back Knit Wheelchair Pant is ideal for assisted dressing. This adaptive pant features a discrete and generous back overlap for additional coverage with snap closure at the waistband for caregivers to easily secure this handicap garment. This pant also features an elastic waistband and a super soft, stretchy Ponte fabric for all day comfort. This pant also features a convenient adjustable hem to easily customize inseam length.
How do you put these wheelchair Clothing pants/slacks on?
- The individual remains in a seated position.
- The individuals legs are inserted into the pant legs and drawn up to the upper thigh.
- The caregiver simply snaps the generous overlap into place. The disabled adult being dressed is left completely covered without ever having to stand.
- Assisted disrobing is just as easy.
These adaptive handicap pants/slacks are terrific for elderly/seniors/adults who are disabled or wheelchair dependent. What a great idea! This handicapped item by Silverts is usually offered in a full figure plus size range. A great gift for disabled adults, home care, nursing homes, and care home settings. This comfy open back pant is also ideal for those in skilled nursing facilities and long term care facilities.
Adaptive Wheelchair Pant Sizing:
- S (6-8)
- M (10-12)
- L (14-16)
- XL (18)
- 2XL (20)
- 3XL (22-24)
|Needs||ALS, Alzheimer's, Arthritis, Bedridden Patient, Cerebral Palsy, Diabetes Clothing, Disabled, Handicap, Health Care, Home Care, Leg Stiffness, Multiple Sclerosis, Nursing Home, Paralysis, Seated Dressing, Stroke, Wheelchair, Incontinent, Parkinson's|
|Dressing Type||Assisted Dressing|