Womens Embroidered Open Back Cotton Top
From USD $41.83
Product Features of Silvert s Adaptive Open Back Tops :
- Reduces Exposure - Safer Open Back Dressing Solutions
- Quick Struggle-Free Dressing - Reduces Dressing Time
- Easy Access Dressing Terrific for Lowered Upper Arm Mobility
- Easy Closure Secured with Snaps at Shoulders
- No Pressure Points Strategically Placed Shoulder Snaps Eliminate Pressure Points
- Complete Dignity Full Back Overlap
- Quality Machine Wash & Dry 60% Cotton - 40% Polyester
Women s 3/4 Sleeve Top with open back that allows easy access for dressing. Terrific for lowered upper arm mobility and a generous back overlap with snap closure at each shoulder. This top also features a lovely embroidered design at the center front and sleeve cuffs for an added stylish look.
This top completely opens up, allowing the individuals arms to be slid into the garment sleeves without ever having to raise/lower their arms or struggle with small neck openings. The back overlap is then folded over and domed/snapped into place.
This adaptive top by Silvert is terrific for elderly / seniors/ disabled adults who suffer from arthritis or are disabled or wheelchair dependent. A great choice for disabled adults, nursing homes, homecare or hospitals. This wonderful adaptive top is also idea for those in skilled nursing facilities, long term care facilities and for home care settings.
Machine wash & tumble dry. Quality machine washable 60% Cotton - 40% Polyester
|Needs||Adaptive, ALS, Alzheimer's, Arthritis, Assisted Dressing, Assisted Living, Bedridden Patient, Cerebral Palsy, Diabetes Clothing, Disability Clothing, Disabled, Elderly, Handicap, Health Care, Hip Replacement, Home Care, Hospice, Multiple Sclerosis, Nursing Home, Palliative Care, Paralysis, Patient Clothing, Seated Dressing, Senior, Stroke, Wheelchair, Delicate Skin, Arm Stiffness, Parkinson's, Scoliosis|
No review for this product.