Womens Adaptive Open Back Tie Front Scarf Top
From USD $41.83
Product Features of Silverts Adaptive Open Back Tops :
- Reduces Exposure - Safer Open Back Dressing Solutions
- Quick Struggle-Free Dressing - Reduces Dressing Time
- Easy Access Dressing - Terrific for Lowered Upper Arm Mobility
- Easy Closure - Secured with Snaps at Shoulders
- No Pressure Points - Strategically Placed Shoulder Snaps Eliminate Pressure Points
- Complete Dignity - Full Back Overlap
- Quality Machine Washable
Beautiful Women's Long Sleeves Tie Front Scarf Top with open back that allows easy access for dressing. Terrific for lowered upper arm mobility and features a generous back overlap with snap closure at each shoulder to avoid pressure points when sitting or reclining.
This adaptive top by Silvert is terrific for elderly / seniors/ disabled adults who suffer from arthritis or are disabled or wheelchair dependent. A great choice for disabled adults, nursing homes, homecare or hospitals. This wonderful adaptive top is also idea for those in skilled nursing facilities, long term care facilities and for home care settings.
If you know someone who requires adaptive clothing or handicap clothing this adaptive top makes a great gift choice.
How do you put this adaptive wheelchair clothing dress on?
- The individual remains in a seated position while being dressed.
- The individual's arms are inserted easily into the sleeves and the garment is drawn up to the shoulders.
- The caregiver simply wraps the generous overlap across the back and the dome/snap on each shoulder is snapped into place. The person being dressed is left completely covered without ever having to stand.
- Assisted disrobing is just as easy.
Machine wash & tumble dry. Quality machine washable
|Needs||ALS, Alzheimer's, Arthritis, Assisted Living, Bedridden Patient, Cerebral Palsy, Diabetes Clothing, Disabled, Handicap, Health Care, Home Care, Hospice, Multiple Sclerosis, Nursing Home, Palliative Care, Paralysis, Seated Dressing, Stroke, Wheelchair, Arm Stiffness, Parkinson's, Scoliosis|
No review for this product.