Womens Adaptive Open Back Gabardine Pants
From USD $46.48 USD $41.83
Product Features of Silvert's Adaptive Open Back Pants :
- Reduces Exposure - Safer Open Back Dressing Solutions
- Quick Struggle-Free Dressing - Reduces Dressing Time
- Easy Access Dressing - Dressing from a Seated Position
- Complete Dignity - 2 Overlapping Back Panels
- Easy Closure - Secured with Adjustable Snaps
- Elastic Waist - Stretchy for Enhanced Comfort
- Soft & Comfortable - Great for Sensitive Skin and Ultimate Comfort
- Quality Machine Wash & Dry - Wrinkle Resistant 100% Polyester
Women's Open Back Pant ideal adaptive garment for individual that remains in a seated position with complete dignity. It also features two overlapping back panels with easy snap closure. These terrific adaptive clothing wheelchair pants/slacks for women are perfect for those with lowered mobility/wheelchair user dependency and/or incontinence. This easy access adaptive apparel pant for women design allows for quick and easy changes for those with incontinence issues.
Machine wash & tumble dry. Quality machine washable Polyester and Wrinkle resistant. No ironing required.
How do you put these womens wheel chair clothing pants/slacks on?
- The individual remains in a seated position.
- The individuals legs are inserted into the pant legs and drawn up to the upper thigh.
- The caregiver simply snaps the generous overlap into place. The person being dressed is left completely covered without ever having to stand.
- Assisted disrobing is just as easy.
These adaptive handicap and/or incontinence pants/slacks for women by Silvert are terrific for adults/elderly/seniors with special needs who are disabled or wheelchair dependent. What a great idea! This item is usually offered in a full figure plus size clothing range. A great gift for home care, nursing home residents and hospital patients. Silvert s has spent years working with family caregivers and medical healthcare professionals to provide the best adaptable most accessible clothing designs for senior women and men, disabled adults and bed ridden people.
|Needs||Adaptive, ALS, Alzheimer's, Arthritis, Assisted Living, Bedridden Patient, Cerebral Palsy, Diabetes Clothing, Disabled, Handicap, Health Care, Home Care, Hospice, Leg Stiffness, Multiple Sclerosis, Nursing Home, Palliative Care, Paralysis, Patient Clothing, Seated Dressing, Senior, Stroke, Wheelchair, Delicate Skin, Arm Stiffness, Incontinent, Parkinson's, Scoliosis|
No review for this product.