Women's Open Back 3/4 Sleeve Twofer Top
From USD $43.69 USD $34.95
Product Features of Silvert s Adaptive Open Back Tops :
- Reduces Exposure - Safer Open Back Dressing Solutions
- Quick Struggle-Free Dressing - Reduces Dressing Time
- Easy Access Dressing Terrific for Lowered Upper Arm Mobility
- Easy Closure Secured with Snaps at Shoulders
- No Pressure Points Strategically Placed Shoulder Snaps Eliminate Pressure Points
- Complete Dignity Full Back Overlap
- Quality Machine Wash & Dry Wrinkle resistant - 95% Polyester - 5% Spandex
Women s Twofer Top with open back that allows easy access for dressing. Terrific for lowered upper arm mobility and a generous back overlap with snap closure at each shoulder to avoid pressure points. This top has the stylish look of two garments in one.
A great choice for disabled adults, nursing homes, homecare or hospitals. This wonderful adaptive top is also idea for those in skilled nursing facilities, long term care facilities and for home care settings.
How do you put this top on?
- The individual remains in a seated position while being dressed.
- The indivdual's arms are inserted easily into the sleeves and the garment is drawn up to the shoulders.
- The caregiver simply wraps the generous overlap across the back and the dome/snap closure on each shoulder is snapped into place. The person being dressed is left completely covered without ever having to stand.
- Assisted disrobing is just as easy.
Machine wash & tumble dry. Quality machine washable 95% Polyester - 5% Spandex and Wrinkle resistant.
|Needs||Adaptive, ALS, Alzheimer's, Arthritis, Assisted Dressing, Assisted Living, Bedridden Patient, Cerebral Palsy, Diabetes Clothing, Disability Clothing, Disabled, Edema, Elderly, Handicap, Health Care, Home Care, Hospice, Multiple Sclerosis, Nursing Home, Palliative Care, Paralysis, Patient Clothing, Seated Dressing, Senior, Stroke, Wheelchair, Delicate Skin, Arm Stiffness, Parkinson's, Scoliosis|
No review for this product.