Women's Open Back Float Nightgown
Product Features of Silverts Adaptive Open Back Nightgowns :
- Reduces Exposure - Safer Open Back Dressing Solutions
- Quick Struggle-Free Dressing - Reduces Dressing Time
- Easy Access Dressing - Terrific for Lowered Upper Arm Mobility
- Easy Closure - Secured with Snaps at Shoulders
- No Pressure Points - Strategically Placed Shoulder Snaps Eliminate Pressure Points
- Complete Dignity - Full Back Overlap
- Convenient Pockets - Handy 2 Side Pockets
- Soft & Comfortable - Great for Sensitive Skin and Ultimate Comfort
- Quality Machine Wash & Dry - 50% Cotton - 50% Viscose
This Women's Longsleeve Open Back Nightgown allows easy access for dressing. Designed for warmth and comfort while remaining stylish with delicate lace detailing and shirttail hem. It also features side pockets and a generous back overlap with snap closure at each shoulder that provides complete comfort and discretion.
These Open back nightgowns from Silverts are ideal for those in skilled nursing facilities, long term care facilities and for home care settings. Great choice for nursing homes, homecare, care home residents or hospitals. If you know someone who requires adaptive clothing or handicap clothing this hospital johnny gown makes a great gift choice.
Machine wash & tumble dry. Quality machine washable 50% Cotton - 50% Viscose.
|Needs||Adaptive, ALS, Alzheimer's, Arthritis, Assisted Dressing, Assisted Living, Bedridden Patient, Cerebral Palsy, Diabetes Clothing, Disability Clothing, Disabled, Elderly, Handicap, Health Care, Home Care, Hospice, Hospital Gowns, Multiple Sclerosis, Nursing Home, Palliative Care, Paralysis, Patient Clothing, Post Operation, Seated Dressing, Senior, Stroke, Wheelchair, Delicate Skin, Arm Stiffness, Incontinent, Parkinson's, Scoliosis|
|Dressing Type||Assisted Dressing|