Women's Open Back Collared Dress
- Open Back Closure: Secured easily with snaps at shoulders
- No Peek: Full back coverage for complete dignity, with 2 overlapping back panels
- Reduces Exposure: Overlapping panels maintains coverage better than standard open back styles
- Quick Struggle-Free Dressing: Reduces dressing time
- Easy Access Dressing: Terrific for lowered arm mobility
- No Pressure Points: Strategically placed shoulder snaps eliminate pressure points
- Short Sleeves: Sleeves end at the bicep
- Center Back Length: 42 inches
FABRIC & CARE
- Fabric Content: 95% Polyester/ 5% Spandex
- Fabric Description: A high stretch, slinky jersey fabric that drapes comfortably over your body and gives freedom of movement.
- Fabric Weight: Medium weight, making it versatile for both summer and winter.
- Washing Instructions: Machine washable and dryer friendly
The Senior Women's Open Back Collared Dress is ideal for assisted dressing. These adaptive dresses feature a discreet and generous back overlap for additional coverage with snap closures at each shoulder for caregivers to easily secure the garment. This dress also features a collared neckline with faux button placket in a soft and breathable jersey fabric for all day comfort and a stylish flare! Including convenient pockets.
|Needs||Adaptive, ALS, Alzheimer's, Arthritis, Assisted Dressing, Assisted Living, Bedridden Patient, Cerebral Palsy, Disability Clothing, Disabled, Elderly, Handicap, Health Care, Home Care, Hospice, Multiple Sclerosis, Nursing Home, Palliative Care, Paralysis, Seated Dressing, Senior, Stroke, Wheelchair, Delicate Skin, Arm Stiffness, Incontinent, Parkinson's, Scoliosis|