Women's Antimicrobial Open Back Nightgown
From USD $32.53
Women's Antimicrobial Adaptive Open Back Hospital Nightgown - Hospital Patient Gowns - Back Snap Night Gowns
Product Features of Silvert s Adaptive Open Back Nightgown :
- Antimicrobial *NEW * Shields fabric from disease causing germs
- Fluid Barrier *NEW * Great for Incontinence and Protects from Spills & Smells
- Reduces Exposure - Safer Open Back Dressing Solutions
- Quick Struggle-Free Dressing - Reduces Dressing Time
- Easy Access Dressing Terrific for Lowered Upper Arm Mobility
- Easy Closure Secured with Snaps at Shoulders
- No Pressure Points Strategically Placed Shoulder Snaps Eliminate Pressure Points
- Complete Dignity Full Back Overlap
- Soft & Comfortable - Great for Sensitive Skin and Ultimate Comfort
- Quality Machine Wash & Dry Wrinkle resistant 65% Polyester-35% Cotton
This Women's Open Back Nightgown allows easy access for dressing. Designed for comfort while remaining stylish with luxurious satin binding & gathered yoke which ensures a roomy fit. Terrific for lowered upper arm mobility. It also features a generous back overlap with snap closure at each shoulder that provides complete comfort and discretion. Finished with antimicrobial & antiviral technology finish that keeps you protected all day long.
Comfy adaptive hospital Nightgown with gathered yoke for a roomy fit. This Pretty adaptive sleeping gown features embroidery detail. +ptFull back overlap with +ptsnaps at shoulders. Quality machine washable back snap night gown in jersey knit cotton-polyester interlock. The full back overlap provides complete comfort and discretion. The dome/snap closures are placed on the shoulders to avoid any pressure points. These back open adaptive hospital nightdresses are terrific for elderly/seniors who are disabled or wheelchair dependent. Great choice for nursing homes, homecare or hospitals. If you know someone who requires adaptive clothing or handicap clothing this hospital gown makes a great gift choice.
How do you put these Nursing Home Hospital Gowns on?
- The individual remains in a seated position or flat prone position while being dressed.
- The individual's arms are inserted easily into the sleeves and the garment is drawn up to the shoulders.
- The caregiver simply wraps the generous overlap across the back and the dome/snap closure on each shoulder is snapped into place. If the individual is in a flat position they are rolled over or lifted at the shoulders and the generous overlap across the back is snapped into place on top of the shoulders. The domes/snaps are positioned in such away that the individual does not experience any uncomfortable pressure points. The person being dressed is left completely covered without ever having to stand. This product is also available in a plus size hospital gown.
- Assisted disrobing is just as easy.
|Needs||Adaptive, ALS, Alzheimer's, Arthritis, Assisted Dressing, Assisted Living, Bedridden Patient, Cerebral Palsy, Diabetes Clothing, Disability Clothing, Disabled, Elderly, Handicap, Health Care, Hip Replacement, Home Care, Hospice, Hospital Gowns, Multiple Sclerosis, Nursing Home, Palliative Care, Paralysis, Patient Clothing, Post Operation, Seated Dressing, Senior, Stroke, Wheelchair, Delicate Skin, Arm Stiffness, Incontinent, Parkinson's, Scoliosis|
No review for this product.