Women's No Peek Nightgown Open Back V-Neck Lace Trim
From USD $43.69
Product Features of Silverts Adaptive Open Back Nightgowns :
- Reduces Exposure: Safer Open Back Dressing Solutions
- Quick Struggle-Free Dressing: Reduces Dressing Time
- Easy Access Dressing: Terrific for Lowered Arm Mobility
- Easy Closure: Secured with Snaps at Shoulders
- No Pressure Points: Strategically Placed Shoulder Snaps Eliminate Pressure Points
- Complete Dignity: Full Back Overlap
- Soft & Comfortable: Great for Sensitive Skin and Ultimate Comfort
- Ideal Gift: A great choice for disabled adults, hospitals, nursing facilities, long term care facilities and for home care settings.
- Quality Machine Wash & Dry: 92% Polyester/8% Spandex
Senior Women's Open Back Nightgown is ideal for assisted dressing. This nightgown features a discrete and generous back overlap for additional coverage with snap closure at each shoulder for caregivers to easily secure this handicap garment. This nightgown also features delicate lace trimming for a stylish flare and a super soft polyester/spandex fabric for all day comfort.
This adaptive nightgown by Silverts is terrific for elderly / seniors / disabled adults who suffer from arthritis or are disabled or wheelchair dependent. A great choice for disabled adults, hospitals, nursing facilities, long term care facilities and for home care settings. If you know someone who requires adaptive clothing or handicap clothing this adaptive nightgown makes a great gift choice.
Quality machine wash & dry. Quality machine 92% Polyester/8% Spandex
|Needs||Adaptive, ALS, Alzheimer's, Arthritis, Assisted Dressing, Assisted Living, Bedridden Patient, Cerebral Palsy, Diabetes Clothing, Disability Clothing, Disabled, Elderly, Handicap, Health Care, Home Care, Hospice, Hospital Gowns, Multiple Sclerosis, Nursing Home, Palliative Care, Paralysis, Patient Clothing, Seated Dressing, Senior, Stroke, Wheelchair, Delicate Skin, Arm Stiffness, Incontinent, Parkinson's, Scoliosis|
No review for this product.