Silvert's Bra Size Measurement - How to Accurately Measure your Bra Size
- All Videos
- Women's & Men's Adaptive Clothing
- Silvert's Magnetic Shirt - Arthritis Mens Womens Magnetic Closing Shirt With Shirt Magnets
- Women's and Men's Adaptive Footwear
- Easy On Front Closure Bras
- Women's Open Back Adaptive Tops
- Men's Open Back Adaptive Tops
- Women's Adaptive Open Back Pants
- Men's Adaptive Open Back Pants
- Women's Open Side Pants
- Men's Open Side Pants
- Women's Adaptive Hospital Nightgowns
- Nen's Adaptive Hospital Nightgowns
- Women's Alzheimer's Jumpsuits
- Men's Alzheimer's Jumpsuits
- Women's & Men's Zipper Pants For Arthritis, Catheters and Paralysis
- Women's and Men's Elastic Waist Pants
- What is Adaptive Clothing?
- Silvert's Bra Size Measurement - How to Accurately Measure your Bra Size
This video explains about how to measure and find out your proper fitted bra size.
A good-quality, well-adjusted bra in the right size can make all the difference, both in comfort and appearance.
The first step to identifying your bra size is measuring around the bottom of the band directly under the bust using a measuring tape (while not wearing a bra or this can be done wearing a non-padded bra), wrap the measuring tape firmly directly under your bust.
For the most accurate result, It may help to get another person to measure you.
Remember, these measurements only serve as a guide, since your size may vary depending on styles.
Ensure to round the number to the nearest whole number.
If the number is even add 4" to your measurement (so if you measured 32" your band size is 36").
If the number is odd add 5" (so if you measure 33" your band size is 38").
Wrap the measuring tape somewhat loosely around the fullest part of your chest. Ensure to round to the measurement to the nearest whole number just as you did in step 1.
The final step is calculating your cup size.
Subtract your band size measurement from your bust measurement and refer to the chart size.
For example: if your bust size is 37" and your band size is 34 inches, 37 - 34 = 3, Your bra size is 34C