Women's Open Back Stretch Knit Pant
Stretch Knit Adaptive Wheelchair Users Pant - Disabled Womens Apparel
Product Features of Silverts Adaptive Open Back Pants :
- Easy Access Dressing - Dressing from a Seated Position
- Complete Dignity - 2 Overlapping Back Panels
- Easy Closure - Secured with Adjustable Snaps
- Elastic Waist - Stretchy for Enhanced Comfort
- Quality Machine Washable - Polyester-Rayon-Spandex
Adaptive Dressing at its Best. Stretch Knit Open Back Pants keep non-weight bearers comfortable all season. These terrific easy to put on Adaptive Wheelchair Pants/Slacks are perfect for those with lowered mobility/wheelchair user dependence and/or incontinence. They slip on with ease from a seated position! (No standing required). Two overlapping back flap panels close in the middle with adjustable snaps. Elastic waist. Quality machine washable super soft 65% polyester, 29% rayon & 6% spandex knit.
How do you put these wheelchair Clothing pants/slacks on?
- The individual remains in a seated position.
- The individuals legs are inserted into the pant legs and drawn up to the upper thigh.
- The caregiver simply snaps the generous overlap into place. The disabled adult being dressed is left completely covered without ever having to stand.
- Assisted disrobing is just as easy.
These adaptive handicap pants/slacks are terrific for elderly/seniors/adults who are disabled or wheelchair dependent. What a great idea! This handicapped item by Silverts is usually offered in a full figure plus size range. A great gift for disabled adults, home care, nursing homes, and care home settings.
Adaptive Wheelchair Pant Sizing:
- S (6-8)
- M (10-12)
- L (14-16)
- XL (18)
- 2XL (20)
- 3XL (22-24)
|Needs||ALS, Alzheimer's, Arthritis, Bedridden Patient, Diabetes Clothing, Disabled, Handicap, Health Care, Home Care, Hospice, Leg Stiffness, Multiple Sclerosis, Nursing Home, Palliative Care, Paralysis, Seated Dressing, Stroke, Wheelchair, Incontinent, Parkinson's|