Short Sleeve Hospital Gowns for Women
Pretty Cotton Summer Hospital Nightgown For Women - Short Sleeve Hospital Gowns
Product Features of Silvert's Adaptive Open Back Nightgowns :
- Easy Access Dressing - Terrific for Lowered Upper Arm Mobility
- Easy Closure - Secured with Snaps at Shoulders
- No Pressure Points - Strategically Placed Shoulder Snaps Eliminate Pressure Points
- Complete Dignity - Full Back Overlap
- Quality Machine Wash & Dry - Wrinkle resistant 65% Polyester-35% Cotton
Button & Lace Trimmed Woven Short Sleeve Open Back Adaptive Hospital Nightgown. Cool, comfort with a gathered yoke for a roomy fit. Full back overlap with two snaps at each shoulder. The full back overlap of this adaptive sleep gown provides complete comfort and discretion unlike traditional tie back hospital nightgowns.
The snap closures are placed on the shoulders to avoid any pressure points. These back open adaptive hospital nightdresses are terrific for elderly/seniors who are disabled or wheelchair dependent. Great choice for nursing homes, homecare or hospitals. If you know someone who requires adaptive clothing or handicap clothing this hospital johnny gown makes a great gift choice.
Machine wash & tumble dry. Quality machine washable 65% Polyester-35% Coton and Wrinkle resistant.
How to put on a Nursing Home Hospital Gown?
- The individual remains in a seated position or flat prone position while being dressed.
- The individual's arms are inserted easily into the sleeves and the garment is drawn up to the shoulders.
- The caregiver simply wraps the generous overlap across the back and the dome/snap closure on each shoulder is snapped into place. If the individual is in a flat position they are rolled over or lifted at the shoulders and the generous overlap across the back is snapped into place on top of the shoulders. The snaps are positioned in such away that the individual does not experience any uncomfortable pressure points. The person being dressed is left completely covered without ever having to stand. This product is also available in a plus size hospital gown. Look at Silvert's other hospital clothes such as bedjackets, adaptive robes, non skid hospital socks, arm and leg protectors, non skid slippers and so much more!
- Assisted disrobing is just as easy.
Adaptive Sleepwear Hospital Gowns Size Chart:
- S (6-8)
- M (10-12)
- L (14-16)
- XL (18)
- 2XL (20)
- 3XL (22-24)
|Product Label||THIS WEEK'S SPECIAL!|
|Needs||ALS, Alzheimer's, Arthritis, Bedridden Patient, Broken Leg, Cerebral Palsy, Diabetes Clothing, Disabled, Handicap, Health Care, Hip Replacement, Home Care, Hospice, Multiple Sclerosis, Nursing Home, Palliative Care, Paralysis, Post Operation, Seated Dressing, Stroke, Wheelchair, Delicate Skin, Arm Stiffness, Incontinent, Parkinson's|
Beautiful NightdressesThese nightdresses meets all of my Mom's needs. She lives in a Long-Term Care Nursing Home. The Resident Care Workers find it easier to dress my Mom in the nightdresses since she is bedridden now. It is less painful for my Mom to get dressed since she only wears these nightdresses from Silvert's. I bought 5 of this pattern and 3 of the other pattern. The customer service was great!
Happy CustomerVery happy with feel of fabric, very soft.
Adaptive clothing a God send!Your Adaptive clothing makes it extremely easy for physically challenged individuals to get dressed and still look good. If only the seams and stitching over all was reinforced. I find that the sewing unravels just after the warranty has passed. Must buy from here because I know of no other company which sells this type of clothing.