Established Since 1930
- Customer Care
- Contacting Silvert's
- Contact Us
- Comment Form
- Meet Our Staff
- About Silvert's
- About Us
- Senior News
- Security and Privacy
- Shopping Policy
- Terms and Conditions
- Satisfaction Guarantee
- Save the Tax
- Our Clothing
- Dressing Tips
- Size Charts
- Silverts was established in 1930. Silverts began as a small-town department store and by the 1960s had developed into a chain of department stores.
- As Silverts customers aged, their need for service increased. Clients began contacting Silvert's from Retirement and Long-Term Care facilities demanding to know how Silvert's could continue to service them. It was at this time that Silvert's became aware of a special niche of people with special needs who had thus far been neglected.
- Silverts is aware of the routine physical dilemmas faced by many in the daily chore of dressing. As a result, Silverts design department continually consults with clients, caregivers, and health care professionals to meet the daily needs of our customers.
- Our design department has incorporated style with the need for ease of dressing.
- At Silverts we are aware of the challenges faced by those with decreased levels of mobility, arthritis, podiatry concerns and incontinents issues.
What Makes Our Apparel Reliable?
- Silverts takes into consideration the need for wash-and-wear garments.
- Customers do not need or want to spend time and money on dry cleaning.
- Fabrics are chosen for their level of durability because our products are often subjected to industrial washers and dryers.
- Styles are tested and retested to ensure maximum comfort and ease of dressing.
It is all about our customers
“Customer service and quality” is Silverts guiding force. Silverts has only become the largest supplier of specialty clothing by listening to our customers needs and responding to them.
- Silverts develops a line of clothing that makes dressing an effortless task instead of an impossible chore.
- Silverts clients shop in the comfort of their own homes or in Long Term Care facilities.
- Specialty line of clothing incorporates comfort, ease of dressing and style.
Commitment to Service
- Our quality is backed by a money-back guarantee, which states, "If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, simply return it to us."
- Silverts is the largest supplier of specialty clothing and as a world market leader, provides quality e-commerce service.
We Support Important Causes
Silverts is a proud supporter of the Alzheimer’s Association, Heart and Stroke, healthcare professional associations, and community support associations such as the United Way.