Women's Adaptive Open Back Notched Neckline Top
From USD $39.97 USD $31.98
Product Features of Silverts Adaptive Open Back Top :
- Reduces Exposure: Safer Open Back Dressing Solutions
- Quick Struggle-Free Dressing: Reduces Dressing Time
- Easy Access Dressing: Terrific for Lowered Arm Mobility
- Easy Closure: Secured with Snaps at Shoulders
- No Pressure Points: Strategically Placed Shoulder Snaps Eliminate Pressure Points
- Complete Dignity: Full Back Overlap
- Soft & Comfortable: Great for Sensitive Skin and Ultimate Comfort
- Ideal Gift: A great choice for disabled adults, hospitals, nursing facilities, long term care facilities and for home care settings.
- Quality Machine Wash & Dry: 92% Polyester/8% Spandex
Senior Women s Open Back Notched Neck Top features a discrete and generous back overlap for additional coverage with snap closure at each shoulder for caregivers to easily secure this handicap garment. This classic top has a notched neckline with decorative grommets details at neckline and flounce sleeves. Adaptive Super -Soft Top made Easy & Fun!
How to put on open back clothing?
The individual remains in a seated position or flat prone position while being dressed.
The individual's arms are inserted easily into the sleeves and the garment is drawn up to the shoulders.
The caregiver simply wraps the generous overlap across the back and the dome/snap closure on each shoulder is snapped into place. If the individual is in a flat position they are rolled over or lifted at the shoulders and the generous overlap across the back is snapped into place on top of the shoulders. The domes/snaps are positioned in such a way that the individual does not experience any uncomfortable pressure points. The person being dressed is left completely covered without ever having to stand.
This adaptive clothing is terrific for elderly/seniors who are disabled or wheelchair dependent. A great product for home care, retirement and nursing home settings.
Machine wash & tumble dry. Quality machine washable 92% Polyester/8% Spandex
|Needs||Adaptive, ALS, Alzheimer's, Arthritis, Assisted Dressing, Assisted Living, Bedridden Patient, Cerebral Palsy, Diabetes Clothing, Disability Clothing, Disabled, Elderly, Handicap, Health Care, Home Care, Hospice, Multiple Sclerosis, Nursing Home, Palliative Care, Paralysis, Seated Dressing, Senior, Stroke, Wheelchair, Arm Stiffness, Parkinson's, Scoliosis|
No review for this product.