Nursing Home Clothing for Women and Men / Nursing Home Gowns
- All Adaptive Needs
- Adaptable Clothing
- Adaptive Clothes
- Adaptive Clothing
- Adaptive Clothing for Men
- Adaptive Clothing for Nursing Homes
- Adaptive Clothing for Women
- Adaptive Showroom
- Adaptive Slippers
- Adaptive Tops
- Adjustable Slippers
- Adult Bibs
- Aging Mother
- ALS Clothing
- ALS Footwear
- Alzheimer's Clothing
- Alzheimer's Patient Clothing
- Arthritis Clothing
- Arthritis Shoes and Slippers
- Assisted Living Clothing
- Back Snap Clothing
- Bariatric Clothing
- Bedridden Patient Clothing
- Bras for Breast Problems & Sensitive Breasts
- Bras for Older Women
- Calluses Shoes and Slippers for Men and Women
- Caregiver Friendly Dressing
- Care Home Clothing
- Cerebral Palsy Clothing
- Clothing Solutions for the Elderly
- Clothing with VELCRO® brand fasteners
- Diabetes Footwear
- Diabetic Socks
- Disabled Adult Clothing Solutions
- Disabled Clothing
- Easy Dressing Solutions
- Elastic Waist Pants
- Elderly Clothing
- Electric Wheelchair Clothing
- Extra Wide Diabetic Slippers
- Fall Prevention
- Family Caregivers
- Fleece Capes
- Foot Problems & Solutions
- Footwear & Clothing
- Footwear for Ball of the Foot Pain
- Footwear for Deformed Toes
- Footwear for Fat Pad Atrophy
- Footwear for Heel Pain
- Footwear for High Arch Pain
- Footwear for Morton's Neuroma
- Footwear for Plantar Fasciitis
- Full Figure Clothing
- Geriatric Clothing and Footwear
- Handicap Clothing
- Health Care Professionals
- Home Care Clothes
- Hospital Clothing
- Hospital Nightgowns
- Hospital Socks
- Incontinence Clothing
- Independent Dressing Collection
- Leg Paralysis Clothing
- Lounge Bras
- Magnetic Button Clothing
- Men's Slipper Socks
- MS / Multiple Sclerosis Clothing
- Muscular Dystrophy Clothing
- Nursing Home Apparel
- Nursing Home Clothing
- Nursing Home Gowns
- Nursing Home Name Labels
- Nursing Home Resident Clothing
- Nursing Home Wardrobe Clothing
- Open Back Clothing
- Palliative Care Clothing
- Paralysis Clothing
- Parkinson's Clothing
- Patient Clothing
- Plus Size Clothing
- Post-Operation Clothing
- Restricted Mobility Clothing
- Senior Clothing
- Seniors Apparel
- Shoes for Bunions
- Shoes for Claw Toes / Slippers for Claw Toes
- Shoes for Edema Footwear / Slippers for Edema Footwear
- Shoes for Elderly Seniors
- Shoes for Flat Feet / Slippers for Flat Feet
- Shoes for Hammer Toes / Slippers for Hammer Toes
- Shoes for Ingrown Toenails / Slippers for Ingrown Toenails
- Shoes for Lymphedema / Slippers for Lymphedema
- Shoes for Swollen Feet
- Shoulder Post-Op Clothing
- Sleep Bras
- Slippers for Swollen Feet
- Stroke Clothing
- Swollen Feet Shoes & Slippers
- Swollen Feet Socks
- VELCRO® brand Pants
- VELCRO® brand Shoes and Slippers
- Wheelchair Capes
- Wheelchair Clothing
- Wheelchair Clothing for Men
- Wheelchair Clothing for Women
- Wheelchair Fashion
- Wheelchair Jeans
- Wheelchair Pants
- Wheelchair Users Clothing
- Wholesale Hospital Nightgowns
- Women's Slippers
- Wrap Around Skirts
We sent you a confirmation email. Check your email for $15 off.Add another email?
Nursing Home Clothing/Apparel
What are Silvert's Nursing Home Clothing/Apparel and Footwear Options?
- Lowered mobility and difficulty weight bearing? Caregivers love Silvert's open back seated dressing nursing home clothing designs. Snap and dome closure adaptive clothing designs make dressing a breeze!
- Struggle free seated dressing designs for easy convenient elderly/senior dressing.
- VELCRO® brand and Easy Touch closure designs for easy self-dressing are great for retirement, assisted living facilities and home care settings.
- Fashionable adaptive nursing home clothing/apparel that offers ease of dressing.
- Nursing home gowns that offer full coverage and dignity. For more information view Nursing Home Nightgowns.
- Wide fitting adjustable nursing home shoes and slippers with VELCRO® brand and Easy Touch closures.
- Adaptive clothing is guaranteed to withstand the rigors of industrial nursing home clothing/apparel washers and dryers.
- Cannot find what you are looking for? Silvert's Alteration Department may be able to assist you.
- Caregivers encountering health issues such as: Alzheimer's, arthritis, scoliosis, incontinence, decreased mobility, paralysis, paraplegic, quadriplegic, spinal cord injury, multiple scoliosis, stroke, diabetes, ALS or Parkinson's find Silvert's nursing home clothing designs are able to address all of their clothing concerns and more!
- Affordable, quality Nursing Home clothing/apparel.
For additional information, view Adaptive Clothing for Nursing Home Residents.
Q. How can Nursing Home Clothing/Apparel help the one you care for?
A. The challenges of doing up a button, tying a shoe lace, pulling on a garment are just a few dilemmas that those with physical limitations encounter on a daily basis. VELCRO® brand and Easy Touch closures allow those with painful muscle joints to effortlessly manipulate and adjust their clothing while dressing or undressing. When lowered mobility becomes an issue Silvert's full line of disabled adaptive clothing offers seated dressing designs to resolve all your dressing challenges.
Unable to manage shoe laces and/or feet are painful or swollen? Silvert's provides a complete line of Women's and Men's nursing home shoes and slippers with VELCRO® brand and Easy Touch closures. Even the task of putting on a sock may be a chore which is why Silvert's carries a variety of wider fitting non-constrictive socks.
Q. How can Silvert's help you?
A. The following are just a few examples of clothing and nursing home gowns that may assist with dressing issues for Nursing Home residents, individuals in Home Care and Hospital Patients.
Q. Why is it necessary to label clothing?
A. Labelled clothing is a must in most nursing homes, care homes and long term care facilities because all clothing is sent to a general laundry. Tradional sew labels run the risk of unraveling and clothing being lost. Iron labels are recommended as the best nursing home label because they bond with the actual fabric of the garment.
For more information see Nursing Home Clothing Name Labels
Example videos to better understand Silvert's products
Silverts, the original adaptive clothing supplier, has been pleased to make dressing easier for disabled adults, seniors and the elderly by offering the largest selection of quality affordable adaptive clothing and adaptive footwear for over 89 years.
A large percentage of our customers are caregivers who purchase adaptive clothing, elderly clothing and/or elderly footwear for their loved ones. Silvert's understands the difficulty of purchasing on others behalf and the caregiver's need for a full return and exchange policy.
For many this may be your first time purchasing adaptive clothing or adaptive shoes for your loved one. Questions may arise such as: what is adaptive nursing home clothing? or what size clothing should I order? Silvert's Customer Service Department is pleased to respond to all your questions and concerns.by phone 1-800-387-7088, Email [email protected] or by Online Chat during regular business hours (EST).