Long Sleeve Flannel Hospital Gowns For Women - Womens Flannel Open Back Nightgown - Pretty And Comfy Back Snap Night Gowns
Out of stock
Product Features of Silvert's Adaptive Open Back Nightgowns :
- Easy Access Dressing - Terrific for Lowered Upper Arm Mobility
- Easy Closure - Secured with Snaps at Shoulders
- No Pressure Points - Strategically Placed Shoulder Snaps Eliminate Pressure Points
- Complete Dignity - Full Back Overlap
- Quality Machine Washable - Cotton-Flannel
Our Newest Flannel Open-Back Nightgown is warm and comfy for sleeping and nice and roomy for lounging. Lace trim. Two large patch pockets. The winter warmth hospital gown gives a generous fit that flows comfortably while seated. Long-sleeves. Full back overlap with two snaps at each shoulder. Quality machine washable Cotton-Flannel.
These patient hospital night gowns are terrific for elderly/senior citizens who are disabled or wheelchair dependent. Great choice for nursing homes, homecare, hospitals and post surgery. If you know someone who requires adaptive clothing or handicap clothing these back open flannel hospital sleepwear nighties make a great gift choice.
How do you put these open back patient hospital gowns/sleepwear gowns on?
- The individual remains in a seated position or flat prone position while being dressed.
- The indivdual's arms are inserted easily into the sleeves and the garment is drawn up to the shoulders.
- The caregiver simply wraps the generous overlap across the back and the dome/snap closure on each shoulder is snapped into place. If the individual is in a flat position they are rolled over or lifted at the shoulders and the generous overlap across the back is snapped into place on top of the shoulders. The domes/snaps are positoned in such away that the individual does not experience any uncomfortable pressure points. The person being dressed is left completely covered without ever having to stand.
- Assisted disrobing is just as easy.
These adaptive open back hospital night gowns are available in both regular and oversize.
Adaptive Sleepwear Hospital Gowns Size Chart:
- S (6-8)
- M (10-12)
- L (14-16)
- XL (18)
- 2XL (20)
- 3XL (22-24)
|Needs||ALS, Alzheimer's, Arthritis, Assisted Living, Bedridden Patient, Broken Leg, Cerebral Palsy, Diabetes Clothing, Disabled, Handicap, Health Care, Hip Replacement, Home Care, Hospice, Leg Stiffness, Multiple Sclerosis, Nursing Home, Palliative Care, Paralysis, Post Operation, Seated Dressing, Stroke, Wheelchair, Delicate Skin, Arm Stiffness, Incontinent, Parkinson's|
Mom loved the nightiesThe nighties are well-made. Cozy fabric. Wash well.
The order came quickly.
Womens Flannel Open Back NightgownArrived a few days later. Absolutely the finest quality. The picture does not portray how beautiful they are. I am so happy I could purchase for my Mother instead of the drab thin Hospital gowns in Hospital.
Lovely GownThe gown is a lovely soft flannel. The blue cotton ribbon detail at the neck and sleeves enhanced the feminine floral print. Very well made, with bound seams. And, in addition to making mom feel pretty, she is warm and comfortable. This gown is a hit!
Great product at a Great Price (on sale)Great! Will order more! ...
Fabulous FleeceMom is bedfast. We have been looking for an easy to put on nightgown that would provide extra warmth. This is even prettier in person than in the picture. It fits perfectly, is easy to put on and take off, and matches her slippers perfectly. I would recommend this to everyone I know.
excellent qualityGREAT SERVICE
EXCELLENT QUALITY ON CLOTHES
Christmas gifts for MomEasy to shop and blistering -fast delivery!
Software has to be modified & staff training required.Your software has to be modified as the purchaser should indicate his choice in size of garment. You default on Sm or Small which is terrible. We should be able to clic on the size as we may look up various items on your catalog. The default should not be pre-inscribed.
We should have to click on Size and then select the small, medium, large or whatever.
2nd: I had one hell of a time with the staff who indicated in a reply saying that they deliver to a POB. They should be aware that shipping via a courier causes the purchaser to run around to the courier's place of business to obtain the package as many still work away from home. We should expect the staff more knowledgeable.
When asked to ship via the mail service, it means just that, not a courier company.
I will not purchase from this site until all is corrected as mentioned above.
Love flannelI love these flannel gowns they are so pretty and are made great. They are heavy material and are made to fit and have enough materials to cover the person wearing them.