Hospital Clothing for Women and Men
- All Adaptive Needs
- Adaptable Clothing
- Adaptive Clothes
- Adaptive Clothing
- Adaptive Clothing for Men
- Adaptive Clothing for Nursing Homes
- Adaptive Clothing for Women
- Adaptive Showroom
- Adaptive Slippers
- Adaptive Tops
- Adjustable Slippers
- Adult Bibs
- Aging Mother
- ALS Clothing
- ALS Footwear
- Alzheimer's Clothing
- Alzheimer's Patient Clothing
- Arthritis Clothing
- Arthritis Shoes and Slippers
- Assisted Living Clothing
- Back Snap Clothing
- Bariatric Clothing
- Bedridden Patient Clothing
- Bras for Breast Problems & Sensitive Breasts
- Bras for Older Women
- Calluses Shoes and Slippers for Men and Women
- Caregiver Friendly Dressing
- Care Home Clothing
- Cerebral Palsy Clothing
- Clothing Solutions for the Elderly
- Clothing with VELCRO® brand fasteners
- Diabetes Footwear
- Diabetic Socks
- Disabled Adult Clothing Solutions
- Disabled Clothing
- Easy Dressing Solutions
- Elastic Waist Pants
- Elderly Clothing
- Electric Wheelchair Clothing
- Extra Wide Diabetic Slippers
- Fall Prevention
- Family Caregivers
- Fleece Capes
- Foot Problems & Solutions
- Footwear & Clothing
- Footwear for Ball of the Foot Pain
- Footwear for Deformed Toes
- Footwear for Fat Pad Atrophy
- Footwear for Heel Pain
- Footwear for High Arch Pain
- Footwear for Morton's Neuroma
- Footwear for Plantar Fasciitis
- Full Figure Clothing
- Geriatric Clothing and Footwear
- Handicap Clothing
- Health Care Professionals
- Home Care Clothes
- Hospital Clothing
- Hospital Nightgowns
- Hospital Socks
- Incontinence Clothing
- Independent Dressing Collection
- Leg Paralysis Clothing
- Lounge Bras
- Magnetic Button Clothing
- Men's Slipper Socks
- MS / Multiple Sclerosis Clothing
- Muscular Dystrophy Clothing
- Nursing Home Apparel
- Nursing Home Clothing
- Nursing Home Gowns
- Nursing Home Name Labels
- Nursing Home Resident Clothing
- Nursing Home Wardrobe Clothing
- Open Back Clothing
- Palliative Care Clothing
- Paralysis Clothing
- Parkinson's Clothing
- Patient Clothing
- Plus Size Clothing
- Post-Operation Clothing
- Restricted Mobility Clothing
- Senior Clothing
- Seniors Apparel
- Shoes for Bunions
- Shoes for Claw Toes / Slippers for Claw Toes
- Shoes for Edema Footwear / Slippers for Edema Footwear
- Shoes for Elderly Seniors
- Shoes for Flat Feet / Slippers for Flat Feet
- Shoes for Hammer Toes / Slippers for Hammer Toes
- Shoes for Ingrown Toenails / Slippers for Ingrown Toenails
- Shoes for Lymphedema / Slippers for Lymphedema
- Shoes for Swollen Feet
- Shoulder Post-Op Clothing
- Sleep Bras
- Slippers for Swollen Feet
- Stroke Clothing
- Swollen Feet Shoes & Slippers
- Swollen Feet Socks
- VELCRO® brand Pants
- VELCRO® brand Shoes and Slippers
- Wheelchair Capes
- Wheelchair Clothing
- Wheelchair Clothing for Men
- Wheelchair Clothing for Women
- Wheelchair Fashion
- Wheelchair Jeans
- Wheelchair Pants
- Wheelchair Users Clothing
- Wholesale Hospital Nightgowns
- Women's Slippers
- Wrap Around Skirts
We sent you a confirmation email. Check your email for $15 off.Add another email?
Hospital Clothing and Nightgowns
What are Your Hospital Clothing and Footwear Options?
- Lowered mobility and difficulty weight bearing? Caregivers love Silvert's open back seated dressing Hospital Clothing designs. Snap and dome closure adaptive clothing designs make dressing a breeze!
- Struggle free seated dressing designs for easy convenient elderly/senior dressing.
- VELCRO® brand and Easy Touch closure designs for easy self-dressing are great for Hospital Patient and Rehabilitation Patient settings.
- Fashionable adaptive Hospital Clothing that offers ease of dressing.
- Zipper front dresses and robes which are easily manipulated.
- Wide fitting adjustable Hospital Shoes and Slippers with VELCRO® brand and Easy Touch closures.
- Cannot find what you are looking for? Silvert's Alteration Department may be able to assist you.
- Caregivers encountering health issues such as: Alzheimer's, Arthritis, Scoliosis, incontinence, decreased mobility, paralysis, paraplegic, quadriplegic, spinal cord injury, Multiple Scoliosis, Stroke, Diabetes, ALS or Parkinson's find Silvert's Hospital Clothing designs are able to address all of their clothing concerns and more!
- Affordable, quality Hospital Clothing and Footwear.
- Shop for Hospital Clothing for Women
- Shop for Hospital Clothing for Men
- Shop for Hospital Gowns for Women
- Shop for Hospital Patient Gowns for Men
- Shop for Hospital Patient Footwear for Women
- Shop for Hospital Patient Footwear for Men
- Shop for Hospital Socks
- Shop for Gift Ideas for a Hospital Patient
Q. How can Hospital Patient Clothing help you and/or the one you care for?
A. The challenges of doing up a button, tying a shoe lace, pulling on a garment are just a few dilemmas that those with physical limitations encounter on a daily basis. VELCRO® brand and Easy Touch closures allow those with painful muscle joints to effortlessly manipulate and adjust their clothing while dressing or undressing. When lowered mobility becomes an issue Silvert's full line of adaptive Hospital Clothing offers seated dressing designs to resolve all your dressing challenges.
Unable to manage shoe laces and/or feet are painful or swollen? Silvert's provides a complete line of Women's and Men's Hospital Patient shoes and slippers with VELCRO® brand and Easy Touch closures. Even the task of putting on a sock may be a chore which is why Silvert's carries a variety of wider fitting non-constrictive Hospital socks. Often bedridden patients become unsteady on their feet and falls become a concern. Silverts non skid hospital socks with grips are used to help assist in preventing falls. Men's and women's slip resistant hospital gripper socks offer traction for those patients who are wheelchair bound and need extra slip prevention for wheelchair transfers.
Q. Where do you get Hospital Clothing and Footwear?
A. Affordable quality garments can be ordered from Silvert's Adaptive Hospital Clothing and delivered directly to your home or healthcare facility. Shop online by following the links below, or order a free catalog. Silvert's special needs clothes for the disabled/handicapped are priced to fit your budget.
Example videos to better understand Silvert's products
Silverts, the original adaptive clothing supplier, has been pleased to make dressing easier for disabled adults, seniors and the elderly by offering the largest selection of quality affordable adaptive clothing and adaptive footwear for over 89 years.
A large percentage of our customers are caregivers who purchase adaptive clothing, elderly clothing and/or elderly footwear for their loved ones. Silvert's understands the difficulty of purchasing on others behalf and the caregiver's need for a full return and exchange policy.
For many this may be your first time purchasing adaptive clothing or adaptive shoes for your loved one. Questions may arise such as: what is adaptive nursing home clothing? or what size clothing should I order? Silvert's Customer Service Department is pleased to respond to all your questions and concerns.by phone 1-800-387-7088, Email [email protected] or by Online Chat during regular business hours (EST).