If your tracking information shows that your package was delivered, but you can't find it:
Within 36 hours of expected delivery
- Verify the shipping address
- Look for a notice of attempted delivery
- Look around the delivery location for your package
- See if someone else accepted the delivery
- Some packages travel through multiple carriers; check your mailbox or wherever else you receive mail.
- Wait 36 hours - in rare cases packages may say delivered up to 36 hours prior to arrival
If your order is 36 hours past the expected delivery date, please Contact Us.