Open back hospital nightgowns
How are Silvert’s Hospital Gowns different?
- No Pressure Points – Patients do not lay or rest on closures. You and your loved one can rest easy knowing the snaps are placed on the shoulders. This way whether they are in a wheelchair or resting in a bed, the snaps will never create any pressure points.
- Complete Dignity – Every open back nightgown has snaps on both shoulders. This is to allow for a full back overlap. The full back overlap is to ensure complete dignity and safety while moving around with the open back nightgown on.
- Attractive – You can look good & feel good. Every nightgown comes in many different looks, cuts and style so that you can find your perfect nightgown.
- Comfort – You can find these nightgowns in three different fabrics. The lightweight poly-cotton blend is great for summer time and a light fabric. Secondly, our most popular is the knit, the perfect blend to be breathable but warm. Finally there is the flannelette nightgown, to keep you warm.
How to put on a hospital gown
- The patient remains in a seated position or flat prone position while being dressed.
- The patient’s arms are inserted easily into the sleeves of the adaptive sleeping gown and the garment is drawn up to the shoulders.
- You or the caregiver simply wraps the generous overlap across the back and the snap closure on each shoulder is snapped into place. If the patient is in a flat position they are rolled over or lifted at the shoulders and the generous overlap across the back is snapped into place on top of the shoulders. The snaps are positioned in such a way that the patient does not experience any uncomfortable pressure points. The person being dressed is left completely covered without ever having to stand.
- You can rest assure the disrobing process is just as easy.
How Can Silvert’s Flannel & Cotton Hospital Patient Gowns or Sleepwear Help?
- Adaptive nightgowns/nightshirts for men and women fit loose and free-flowing, allowing for easy movement.
- Hospital gowns with snaps help dressing & undressing with ease.
- Our hospital nightgowns and nightshirts come in comfortable fabrics to work against any itchiness. Silvert’s makes sure you can find a fabric that wont irritate your skin.
- Our full-back overlap design is unique to Silvert’s. Thus making sure every person who wears one can be ensured dignity.
- Nursing home facilities also love our nightgowns. Any assisted living environment appreciates the ease of these hospital nightgowns. Extending beyond the hospital environment.
- We offer a wide variety of product in bright colors and cheerful prints and a variety of patterns to lift the patient’s spirits.
- Our health care nightgowns come down to below the knee. We make sure there is enough nightgown for modesty, but that no one will be tripping over them.
- We offer all of our nightgowns in plus sizing to give everyone a perfect fit.