Open back hospital nightgowns
How are Silvert’s Hospital Gowns different?
- No Pressure Points – Patients do not lay or rest on closures
- Complete Dignity – Full back overlaps
- Attractive – Look good & feel good
- Comfort – Quality fabrics
How to put on a hospital gown
- The patient remains in a seated position or flat prone position while being dressed.
- The patient’s arms are inserted easily into the sleeves of the adaptive sleeping gown and the garment is drawn up to the shoulders.
- The caregiver simply wraps the generous overlap across the back and the snap closure on each shoulder is snapped into place. If the patient is in a flat position they are rolled over or lifted at the shoulders and the generous overlap across the back is snapped into place on top of the shoulders. The snaps are positioned in such a way that the patient does not experience any uncomfortable pressure points. The person being dressed is left completely covered without ever having to stand.
- Assisted disrobing is just as easy.
How Can Silvert’s Flannel & Cotton Hospital Patient Gowns or Sleepwear Help?
- Adaptive nightgowns/nightshirts for men and women fit loose and free-flowing, allowing for easy movement.
- Hospital gowns with snaps help dressing & undressing with ease.
- Hospital nightgown/nightshirt fabrics are smooth and soft, reducing irritation to sensitive areas.
- A unique full-back overlap on Silvert’s patients hospital sleepwear ensures dignity.
- Hospital patient nightwear for home use and nursing home facility settings.
- We offer a wide variety of product in bright colors and cheerful prints and a variety of patterns to lift the patient’s spirits.
- The modest lengths of our health care nightgowns provide dignity while sitting or lying down.
- Plus size hospital gowns or heavyweight patient gowns designed to accommodate just about any size.