Elegant Open Back Adaptive Dress For Women - Long Sleeve Length
Product Features of Silverts Adaptive Open Back Dresses :
- Easy Access Dressing - Terrific for Lowered Upper Arm Mobility
- Easy Closure - Secured with Snaps at Shoulders
- No Pressure Points - Strategically Placed Shoulder Snaps Eliminate Pressure Points
- Complete Dignity - Full Back Overlap
- 2 Pockets - Handy Side Pockets on Each Side of the Dress
- Quality Machine Washable - Wrinkle resistant 95% Polyester-5% Spandex
This beautiful ring-neck adaptive open back dress offers a nice stretch for a comfortable fit. The lovely embellished neckline draws attention up where wheelchair-users want it. Winter warmth dress with long sleeves length with 2 side pockets. Full back overlap with two snaps at each shoulder.
How do you put this adaptive wheelchair dress on?
- The individual remains in a seated position while being dressed.
- The indivdual's arms are inserted easily into the sleeves and the garment is drawn up to the shoulders.
- The caregiver simply wraps the generous overlap across the back and the dome/snap on each shoulder is snapped into place. The person being dressed is left completely covered without ever having to stand.
- Assisted disrobing is just as easy.
This adaptive dress is terrific for elderly/seniors who are disabled or wheelchair dependent. This item is usually offered in a full figure plus size range. A great product for home care, retirement and nursing home settings.
Machine wash & tumble dry. Quality machine washable 95% Polyester - 5% Spandex and wrinkle resistant.
|Needs||ALS, Alzheimer's, Arthritis, Assisted Living, Bedridden Patient, Cerebral Palsy, Diabetes Clothing, Disabled, Handicap, Health Care, Hip Replacement, Home Care, Leg Stiffness, Multiple Sclerosis, Nursing Home, Palliative Care, Paralysis, Seated Dressing, Stroke, Wheelchair, Arm Stiffness, Incontinent, Parkinson's|