Women's Open Back Plush Nightgown with Zip Front
Product Features of Silverts Adaptive Open Back Nightgowns :
- Reduces Exposure - Safer Open Back Dressing Solutions
- Quick Struggle-Free Dressing - Reduces Dressing Time
- Easy Access Dressing - Terrific for Lowered Upper Arm Mobility
- Easy Closure - Secured with Snaps at Shoulders
- No Pressure Points - Strategically Placed Shoulder Snaps Eliminate Pressure Points
- Complete Dignity - Full Back Overlap
- Convenient Pockets - Handy 2 Side Pockets
- Soft & Comfortable - Great for Sensitive Skin and Ultimate Comfort
- Quality Machine Wash & Dry - Wrinkle resistant 90% Polyester-10% Spandex
This Women's Open Back Nightgown allows easy access for dressing. Designed for warmth and comfort while remaining stylish! Super soft plush fabric embellished with contrast satin trim and tassel zipper pull. It also features two side pockets and a generous back overlap with snap closures at each shoulder that provides complete comfort and discretion.
These Open back nightgowns from Silverts are ideal for those in skilled nursing facilities, long term care facilities and for home care settings. Great choice for nursing homes, homecare, care home residents or hospitals. If you know someone who requires adaptive clothing or handicap clothing this item makes a great gift choice.
Machine wash & tumble dry. Quality machine washable 90% Polyester - 10% Spandex and Wrinkle resistant
|Needs||Adaptive, ALS, Alzheimer's, Arthritis, Assisted Dressing, Assisted Living, Bedridden Patient, Cerebral Palsy, Diabetes Clothing, Disability Clothing, Disabled, Elderly, Handicap, Health Care, Hip Replacement, Home Care, Hospice, Hospital Gowns, Multiple Sclerosis, Nursing Home, Palliative Care, Paralysis, Patient Clothing, Post Operation, Seated Dressing, Senior, Stroke, Wheelchair, Delicate Skin, Arm Stiffness, Incontinent, Parkinson's, Scoliosis|