Swollen Feet a Concern?
Elderly Shoes and Slippers for Men and Women with easy touch fasteners accommodate swollen feet, swollen ankles, bunions, corns, edema, diabetic concerns. Adaptive shoes and slippers can prevent slipping and falling with slip-resistant treads and soles.
Silverts has everything you need for footcare comfort! Do you know anyone who is suffering from swollen feet due to edema or diabetes? Silverts has shoes and socks for swollen feet as well as easy touch slippers so seniors can put them on easily and walk comfortably.
Adaptive Footwear can help healthcare professionals in ensuring their patients remain comfortable and safe. All adaptive footwear features have characteristics designed to ensure comfort and to reduce chances of accidental slips and falls.
The main features of adaptive footwear are:
- Slip Resistant
- Wider Widths
- Comfort Material
- Easy Touch Fasteners
- Large Opening
- Heel & Foot Support
Socks for Swollen Feet:
Made from a cotton blend knit, Silverts socks are available in 3 different adult sizes that stretch to accommodate most feet and ankles. Though they are comfortably snug, they do not restrict circulation. The seamless toe closure adds additional comfort for those with swollen feet as a result of diabetes, edema, or other conditions.
Anti-Slip Sock Features
Rubbery grips on the soles
- Applied throughout entire bottom for maximum fall prevention
- Flat and comfortable
- Treads are secure, therefore they wash well
Multiple Sizes and Colors
- Comes in regular and XL
- Can accommodate any adult sized foot, even when swollen
- Available in super soft polyester chenille and stretchable cotton blend
- Machine washable – can withstand many loads of heavy cycles
Find Hospital Socks for Swollen Feet here.
FInd Diabetes Socks for Swollen Feet here.
Shoes for Swollen Feet:
Silverts extra, extra wide slippers for men and women are recommended for extreme swelling in both the feet and ankles. These slippers accommodate not only general swelling, but a number of foot problems.
For hammertoes, corns and bunions, this shoe has generous openings. This gives added room to take away the pain and struggle of getting the slipper on. A comfortable material with added padding makes this slipper great for men with diabetes, edema or any foot problems that could cause swelling of the foot. As for any problems with sore spots on the foot, this slipper has great adjustability so that there never has to be too much pressure on any part of the foot.
Product Features of Silverts Extra Wide Antimicrobial Shoes :
- Antimicrobial *NEW * – Helps Keep Foot Healthy and reduce bacteria that cause odor
- Fluid Barrier *NEW * – Great for Incontinence and Protects from Spills & Smells
- Wide Width – Terrific for Swollen Feet or Ankles
- Slip Resistant Soles – Helps Prevent Potential Slips and Falls
- Adjustable Easy Touch Closure – Accommodates Different Levels of Swelling
- Quality Footwear – Super Comfortable
Find women’s shoes for swollen feet here.
Find men’s shoes for swollen feet here.