Men's Open Back Gabardine Pant
Mens Adaptive Apparel Wheelchair Pant - Wheelchair Clothing - Open Back Pants
Product Features of Silvert's Adaptive Open Back Pants :
- Easy Access Dressing - Dressing from a Seated Position
- Complete Dignity - 2 Overlapping Back Panels
- Easy Closure - Secured with Adjustable Snaps
- Elastic Waist - Stretchy for Enhanced Comfort
- Quality Machine Washable - Polyester
Senior Men's Adaptive Open Back Gabardine Wheelchair Pant is ideal for assisted dressing. This adaptive pant features a discrete and generous back overlap for additional coverage with snap closure at the waistband for caregivers to easily secure this handicap garment. This pant also features a multi-needle waistband, large pockets and a classic Gabardine fabric for a conventional look.This pant also features a convenient adjustable hem to easily customize inseam length.
How do you put these mens adaptive wheelchair pants on?
- The individual remains in a seated position.
- The individuals legs are inserted into the pant legs and drawn up to the upper thigh.
- The caregiver simply snaps the generous overlap into place. The person being dressed is left completely covered without ever having to stand.
- Assisted disrobing is just as easy.
These mens adaptive incontinence pant slacks for handicapped men are terrific for disabled adults/elderly/seniors who are disabled or wheelchair dependent. These open back wheelchair pants by Silvert are machine washable. This item by Silvert is usually offered in a full figure plus size range. A great product for home care, retirement and nursing home settings.
Adaptive Pant Sizing:
- S (28-30)
- M (32-34)
- L (36)
- XL (38-40)
- 2XL (42-44)
- 3XL (46)
|Needs||Adaptive, ALS, Alzheimer's, Arthritis, Assisted Dressing, Assisted Living, Bedridden Patient, Cerebral Palsy, Diabetes Clothing, Disability Clothing, Disabled, Elderly, Handicap, Health Care, Home Care, Leg Stiffness, Multiple Sclerosis, Nursing Home, Palliative Care, Paralysis, Seated Dressing, Senior, Stroke, Wheelchair, Delicate Skin, Incontinent, Parkinson's, Scoliosis|