Men's Open Back Flannel Shirt
- Open Back Closure: Secured easily with snaps at shoulders
- No Peek: Full back coverage for complete dignity, with 2 overlapping back panels
- Reduces Exposure: Overlapping panels maintain coverage better than standard open back styles
- No Pressure Points: Strategically placed shoulder snaps eliminate pressure points
- Convenient Pockets: Handy chest pockets to store belongings
- Quick Struggle-Free Dressing: Reduces dressing time
- Center Back Length: 28 inches
- Sleeve Length: 26 inches
FABRIC & CARE
- Fabric Content: 60% Cotton/ 40% Polyester
- Fabric Description: A classic and cozy flannel
- Fabric Weight: Medium weight, making it perfect between seasons
- Washing Instructions: Machine washable and dryer friendly
The Men's Open Back Flannel Shirt is ideal for assisted dressing. This adaptive dress features a discrete and generous back overlap for additional coverage with snap closures at each shoulder. For caregivers, the closure at the shoulders makes dressing a breeze from seated, standing, or laying down. This collared top also features two convenient chest pockets and faux button front closure on our soft and durable flannel fabric that'll keep you looking sharp and warm for any occasion!
How to put on an Open Back Top?
- Unsnap both the closures at the shoulder seams of the top.
- From the front, slide the sleeves up the arms of the wearer until the opening reaches their back (no lifting required).
- Once the top is in place, pull the first panel across the back and snap it in place at the shoulder.
- Now take the second panel, pull across, creating an overlap, and snap again.
Why use Silverts Open Back Tops?
- Caregiver Safety: Caregivers do not have to lift or shift the wearer, avoiding risk of injury and burnout.
- Great for Limited Upper Body Mobility: Wearers can be dressed without lifting their arms or contorting their upper body as with traditional over-the-head tops. This is helpful for individuals with limited upper body mobility.
- Ideal for Seated or Supine Dressing: The open back means the top can be put on from the front and snapped at the shoulders with minimal jostling. The wearer can be dressed from a seated, standing or lying position. The panels at the back can be snapped into place easily, providing full coverage and discretion from behind.
|Needs||Adaptive, Assisted Dressing, Assisted Living, Bedridden Patient, Disability Clothing, Disabled, Elderly, Handicap, Health Care, Home Care, Multiple Sclerosis, Nursing Home, Paralysis, Seated Dressing, Stroke, Wheelchair, Arm Stiffness|
|Dressing Type||Assisted Dressing|