Alzheimer's Clothing & Apparel for Women and Men – Dementia Clothing
- All Adaptive Needs
- Adaptable Clothing
- Adaptive Clothes
- Adaptive Clothing
- Adaptive Clothing for Men
- Adaptive Clothing for Nursing Homes
- Adaptive Clothing for Women
- Adaptive Showroom
- Adaptive Slippers
- Adaptive Tops
- Adjustable Slippers
- Adult Bibs
- Aging Mother
- ALS Clothing
- ALS Footwear
- Alzheimer's Clothing
- Alzheimer's Patient Clothing
- Arthritis Clothing
- Arthritis Shoes and Slippers
- Assisted Living Clothing
- Back Snap Clothing
- Bariatric Clothing
- Bedridden Patient Clothing
- Bras for Breast Problems & Sensitive Breasts
- Bras for Older Women
- Bunion Relief Slippers for Men and Women
- Calluses Shoes and Slippers for Men and Women
- Caregiver Friendly Dressing
- Care Home Clothing
- Cerebral Palsy Clothing
- Clothing Solutions for the Elderly
- Clothing with VELCRO® brand fasteners
- Diabetes Footwear
- Diabetic Socks
- Disabled Adult Clothing Solutions
- Disabled Clothing
- Easy Dressing Solutions
- Elastic Waist Pants
- Elderly Clothing
- Electric Wheelchair Clothing
- Extra Wide Diabetic Slippers
- Fall Prevention
- Family Caregivers
- Fleece Capes
- Foot Problems & Solutions
- Footwear & Clothing
- Footwear for Ball of the Foot Pain
- Footwear for Deformed Toes
- Footwear for Fat Pad Atrophy
- Footwear for Heel Pain
- Footwear for High Arch Pain
- Footwear for Morton's Neuroma
- Footwear for Plantar Fasciitis
- Full Figure Clothing
- Geriatric Clothing and Footwear
- Handicap Clothing
- Health Care Professionals
- Home Care Clothes
- Hospital Clothing
- Hospital Nightgowns
- Hospital Socks
- Incontinence Clothing
- Independent Dressing Collection
- Leg Paralysis Clothing
- Lounge Bras
- Magnetic Button Clothing
- Men's Slipper Socks
- MS / Multiple Sclerosis Clothing
- Muscular Dystrophy Clothing
- Nursing Home Apparel
- Nursing Home Clothing
- Nursing Home Gowns
- Nursing Home Name Labels
- Nursing Home Resident Clothing
- Nursing Home Wardrobe Clothing
- Open Back Clothing
- Palliative Care Clothing
- Paralysis Clothing
- Parkinson's Clothing
- Patient Clothing
- Plus Size Clothing
- Post-Operation Clothing
- Restricted Mobility Clothing
- Senior Clothing
- Seniors Apparel
- Shoes for Claw Toes / Slippers for Claw Toes
- Shoes for Edema Footwear / Slippers for Edema Footwear
- Shoes for Elderly Seniors
- Shoes for Flat Feet / Slippers for Flat Feet
- Shoes for Hammer Toes / Slippers for Hammer Toes
- Shoes for Ingrown Toenails / Slippers for Ingrown Toenails
- Shoes for Lymphedema / Slippers for Lymphedema
- Shoes for Swollen Feet
- Shoulder Post-Op Clothing
- Sleep Bras
- Slippers for Swollen Feet
- Stroke Clothing
- Swollen Feet Shoes & Slippers
- Swollen Feet Socks
- VELCRO® brand Pants
- VELCRO® brand Shoes and Slippers
- Wheelchair Capes
- Wheelchair Clothing
- Wheelchair Clothing for Men
- Wheelchair Clothing for Women
- Wheelchair Fashion
- Wheelchair Jeans
- Wheelchair Pants
- Wheelchair Users Clothing
- Women's Slippers
- Wrap Around Skirts
We sent you a confirmation email. Check your email for $15 off.Add another email?
Special Needs Clothing for People with Alzheimer's
Easy Wear Adaptive Clothing for Patients with Alzheimer's and Clothing for dementia patients
Special Adaptive Alzheimer Clothing for those with Alzheimer's may assist in reducing the pain, frustration and long-term depression experienced by caregivers and those they care for. Finding Clothing for dementia patients can help improve Mom and Dad's quality of life. There are many options for clothing for people with dementia.
- Shop Adaptive Alzheimer's Clothing for Women
- Shop Adaptive Alzheimer's Clothing for Men
- Shop Gift Ideas for Alzheimer's
Q. How can Adaptive Alzheimer Clothing/Apparel aid Alzheimer's patients and/or their caregivers with the first stages of Alzheimers?
A. The challenges of doing up a button, tying a shoe lace, pulling on a garment are just a few dilemmas that those in the early stages of Alzheimer's encounter on a daily basis. Easy Touch, zipper, magnets and VELCRO® brand closures allow the Alzheimer patient and/or caregiver to effortlessly manipulate and adjust their clothing while dressing or undressing. A few examples are:
- Front Blouses with VELCRO® brand closures and magnetic closures
- Adaptive Wrap Skirt with VELCRO® brand closures
- Adaptive Side Opening Pants with VELCRO® brand closures
- Front Closing Comfort Bra
- Adaptive Slippers and Shoes with VELCRO® brand closures
Q. How can Adaptive Alzheimer Clothing/Apparel aid Alzheimer's patients and/or their caregivers with secondary stages of Alzheimers?
A. Whether a patient suffering from Alzheimer's dementia resides at home in a nursing home or care homes, the designated caregiver will often experience certain dressing issues:
- Lifting (back issues for the caregiver)
- Struggling with a cognitively impaired patient
- Ease of dressing i.e. Arthritis, painful joints
- Incontinence (need to constantly change the patient)
Adaptive Alzheimer Clothing Designs are designed to allow the patient to dress without ever having to stand!
- Garments completely open up allowing the caregiver to slide the garment onto the patient without ever having to raise their arms or struggle with neck openings. In addition, they can dress the patient from behind if they have become aggressive in the stages of Dementia. i.e. Adaptive Open Back Blouses & Dresses
- Dome/Snap Closures are placed on the shoulders to avoid pressure points i.e. the person is not sitting or resting on a closure. Domes/snaps withstand washings and constant wear and tear of dressing.
- Open Back Pants allow the person to remain seated and the pants are slid on and dome/snapped at the waist without any weight bearing required!
Please see our Helpful Dressing Videos.
- Designs are a result of close consultation with caregivers (nursing staff and home caregivers).
- Fabrics will withstand industrial washers and dryers.
Q. How can Adaptive Alzheimer Clothing/Apparel aid Alzheimer's dementia patients and/or their caregivers with Disrobing or Undressing issues found in some later stages of Alzheimers?
A. Finding Anti-Strip clothing may be the answer for caregivers when repeated undressing, removing clothing at inappropriate times, or a fixation with undressing becomes a concern. This habit may only happen at night; in this case Silvert’s has a pajama set as well as daytime wear.
Women's Special Needs One Piece Jumpsuits can help solve Alzheimer's disrobing problems. Dementia care clothing features a strong weave and long heavy duty back zipper to provide even more protection against disrobing and removal of clothing. Ties at the back of the neck are secured through a ring-tab which ensures that the wearer is unable to disrobe. The zipper has a protective plaquet to protect the back. The dolman sleeves and elasticized waist ensure fit and comfort. Anti-Strip suits are available in daywear and anti-strip pajamas nightwear.
Men's Special Needs One Piece Anti-Strip Jumpsuits can help solve compulsive stripping problems with Alzheimer's patients and dementia patients. The superior adaptive anti-stripping features include extra secure fasteners at back to prevent disrobing. Dome closures and an elasticized back waist. Open fly. Made of extra-durable machine washable cotton-polyester twill.
For more information on Alzheimer's Clothing needs, please see Alzheimer's Patient Clothing from our adaptive clothing guide.
Let Silvert's help you care for your parents and or loved ones. Living or caring for a person with dementia can be hard on family members. You can order comfortable and very attractive senior clothing for Alzheimer's and dementia patients directly from Silvert's website today!
Example videos to better understand Silvert's products
Silverts, the original adaptive clothing supplier, has been pleased to make dressing easier for disabled adults, seniors and the elderly by offering the largest selection of quality affordable adaptive clothing and adaptive footwear for over 89 years.
A large percentage of our customers are caregivers who purchase adaptive clothing and/or elderly footwear for their loved ones. Silvert's understands the difficulty of purchasing on others behalf and the caregiver's need for a full return and exchange policy.
For many this may be your first time purchasing adaptive clothing or adaptive shoes for your loved one. Questions may arise such as: what is adaptive nursing home clothing? or what size clothing should I order? Silvert's Customer Service Department is pleased to respond to all your questions and concerns.by phone 1-800-387-7088, Email firstname.lastname@example.org or by Online Chat during regular business hours (EST).