Adaptive Long Sleeve Hospital Gown for Women
Out of stock
Women's Adaptive Long Sleeve Hospital Patient Gowns - Women's Pretty Hospital Gown - Button Scalloped-Neck Knit Open-Back Nightgown
Product Features of Silvert's Adaptive Open Back Nightgowns :
- Easy Access Dressing - Terrific for Lowered Upper Arm Mobility
- Easy Closure - Secured with Snaps at Shoulders
- No Pressure Points - Strategically Placed Shoulder Snaps Eliminate Pressure Points
- Complete Dignity - Full Back Overlap
- Quality Machine Wash & Dry - Wrinkle resistant - 65% Polyester - 35% Cotton
These Hospital Patient Gowns are Bedtime Beauties embellished with lovely embroidery and four functional buttons. The gathered yoke and ¾-length sleeves make it very comfortable. Full back overlap with two snaps at each shoulder. The full back overlap provides complete comfort and discretion unlike traditional tie back hospital nightgowns. The dome/snap closures are placed on the shoulders to avoid any pressure points. Comfortable raglan sleeves.
These back open adaptive hospital nightdresses by Silvert are terrific for elderly/seniors who are disabled or wheelchair dependent. Great choice for nursing homes, homecare or hospitals. If you know someone who requires adaptive clothing or handicap clothing this hospital johnny gown makes a great gift choice.
How do you put these Nursing Home Hospital Gowns on?
- The individual remains in a seated position or flat prone position while being dressed.
- The individual's arms are inserted easily into the sleeves and the garment is drawn up to the shoulders.
- The caregiver simply wraps the generous overlap across the back and the dome/snap closure on each shoulder is snapped into place. If the individual is in a flat position they are rolled over or lifted at the shoulders and the generous overlap across the back is snapped into place on top of the shoulders. The domes/snaps are positioned in such away that the individual does not experience any uncomfortable pressure points. The person being dressed is left completely covered without ever having to stand. Look at Silvert's other hospital clothes such as bedjackets, adaptive robes, non skid hospital socks, arm and leg protectors, non skid slippers and so much more!
- Assisted disrobing is just as easy.
Quality machine wash & dry. Made of 65% Polyester - 35% Cotton and Wrinkle resistant.
Adaptive Sleepwear Hospital Gowns Size Chart:
- S (6-8)
- M (10-12)
- L (14-16)
- XL (18)
- 2XL (20)
- 3XL (22-24)
|Needs||ALS, Alzheimer's, Arthritis, Bedridden Patient, Cerebral Palsy, Diabetes Clothing, Disabled, Handicap, Health Care, Hip Replacement, Home Care, Hospice, Multiple Sclerosis, Nursing Home, Palliative Care, Paralysis, Post Operation, Seated Dressing, Stroke, Wheelchair, Delicate Skin, Arm Stiffness, Incontinent, Parkinson's|
Everything was greatIt was quick and efficient,the person on the phone corrected my mistake and cheerfully got my order back on track.Most appreciated thanks
Beautiful gownsThe fabrics are pretty and feel nice. Love the snaps in the back. They worked great for my mother and the caregivers, when changing her.
Great nightgown for my mom in the nursing homeThe aides in the nursing home were having trouble getting my mom's regular nightgown off to dress her in the morning. The adaptive nightgown is so much easier for the aides
Soft and comfortableI felt so good wearing Silverts gowns during my recent hospital stay. They were comfortable and helped make my stay more homey. Staff members commented on how nice my gowns were. I loved the softness and color of this one particularly.
Fits the bill!The CNA's at my mother's rehab facility think this is gown is wonderful as well as the other Silvert's items we purchased for her..
Nice color, soft fabricThis gift was well received.