Adaptive Hospital Gowns Nursing Home & Home Care
Pretty Hospital Gowns For Women - Adaptive Open Back Nightgowns For Women
Product Features of Silvert's Adaptive Hospital Back Open Nightgowns :
- Easy Access Dressing - Terrific for Lowered Upper Arm Mobility
- Easy Closure - Secured with Snaps at Shoulders
- No Pressure Points - Strategically Placed Shoulder Snaps Eliminate Pressure Points
- Complete Dignity - Full Back Overlap
- Quality Machine Wash & Dry - Wrinkle resistant 65% Polyester-35% Cotton
Our Newest Adaptive Hospital Back Open Nightgowns are a true sleeping beauty. This hospital gown is detailed with lace trim and a decorative button. Pleated yoke for a comfortable, roomy fit. Short-sleeves. Quality machine washable 65% polyester-35% cotton. Full back overlap with two snaps at each shoulder. These adaptive hospital gowns are available in both regular and oversize.
Machine wash & tumble dry. Quality machine washable 65% Polyester-35% Coton and Wrinkle resistant.
How to put on a Nursing Home Nightgown?
- The individual remains in a seated position or flat prone position while being dressed.
- The individual's arms are inserted easily into the sleeves of the adaptive sleeping hospital gown and the garment is drawn up to the shoulders.
- The caregiver simply wraps the generous overlap across the back and the dome/snap closure on each shoulder is snapped into place. If the individual is in a flat position they are rolled over or lifted at the shoulders and the generous overlap across the back is snapped into place on top of the shoulders. The domes/snaps of the hospital gown are positioned in such a way that the individual does not experience any uncomfortable pressure points. The person being dressed is left completely covered without ever having to stand. This product is also available in a plus size hospital gown.
- Assisted disrobing is just as easy.
Adaptive Patient Hospital Gowns Size Chart:
- S (6-8)
- M (10-12)
- L (14-16)
- XL (18)
- 2XL (20)
- 3XL (22-24)
|Product Label||BEST SELLER|
|Needs||ALS, Alzheimer's, Arthritis, Assisted Living, Bedridden Patient, Cerebral Palsy, Diabetes Clothing, Disabled, Handicap, Health Care, Hip Replacement, Home Care, Hospice, Leg Stiffness, Multiple Sclerosis, Nursing Home, Palliative Care, Paralysis, Post Operation, Seated Dressing, Stroke, Wheelchair, Delicate Skin, Incontinent, Parkinson's|
The gowns are so well made and just the right size and fit. The colours were so vivid. The delivery was exceptionally on time.
Loved itArrived quick made of good quality
Pretty and convenient.Our sister-in-law enjoys the pretty, soft gown. The nursing home staff enjoys the convenience of the shoulder snap closure.
AwsomeMy family loved this product.❤️
Two daughters nightiesI was pleased with the colours and the trims.
It would be nice to see some solids once in awhile.
Adaptive NightgownsThese nightgowns are great! So happy I found them!
open back nightgownsMy mother suffers from arthritis basically all over her body and finds it difficult to move her arms without pain so the nurse at the LTD home can dress her. With the back opening on these gowns are a life saver for my mother and the nurse. The gowns just slip on over her arms and attach at the back with little to no effort. They are excellent for anyone who suffers from any disability.
The nightgownI’m really happy with this nightgown, my mom has really hard time moving her arms so with this perfect gown she can be dress easy!
Very soft fabric. Washes well. Good coverage.Excellent. Very quick order confirmation, delivery.
One of the best on-line shopping experiences I have had. Will order again. Have recommended service to others.
Perfect gown for handicapped!These gowns are very high quality, attractive, & very functional for the handicapped/elderly person. They give great coverage & are very comfortable. I bought these for my Mother when she was in rehabilitation for a broken leg & needed much assistance with her ADL's. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who wants a nice looking, high quality, hospital style gown.