Adaptive Tops and Dresses
- All Videos
- What is Adaptive Clothing?
- The Arthritis Society - Partnership with Silvert's Adaptive Clothing and Footwear
- Silvert's Magnetic Shirts - Easing the Struggles of Dressing
- Silvert's Bra Size Measurement - How to Accurately Measure your Bra Size
- Silvert's Magnetic Shirt - New Arthritis Mens Womens Magnetic Closing Shirt With Shirt Magnets
- Arthritic Front Closure Bra
- Adaptive Tops and Dresses
- Open Back Wheelchair Pants
- Arthritic Side Opening Pants
- Open Back Hospital Nightgowns
Make dressing a breeze for those who are disabled, handicapped, are challenged by paralysis and mobility issues or suffer from Alzheimers.
Is dressing or weight bearing a challenge? Try Silvert's open back adaptive designs.
The individual being dressed remains in a seated position. The caregiver undoes the back closures.
The individual's arms are inserted into the garment's sleeves; the sleeves are then slid easily up the arms.
The garment provides full coverage while santding or transferring. Weight bearing is not required. The garment is simply tucked into place.
The snaps or Easy Touch/VELCRO® tabs on each shoulder are closed and a generous back overlap falls into place. Closures are strategically placed to avoid pressure points.
The person being dressed has been dressed in a struggle-free manner.
All of Silvert's adaptive designs are designed to withstand the rigors of industrial laundries.
Silvert's offers an unconditional money back guarantee. At Silvert's, our 77 years of experience offers you the best in affordable quality, service, and design.