Geriatric Clothing and Footwear for Men and Women
- Gift Certificates
- All Adaptive Needs
- Adaptive Clothing
- Adaptive Slippers
- Aging Mother
- ALS Clothing
- Alzheimer's Clothing
- Arthritis Clothing
- Assisted Living Clothing
- Back Snap Clothing
- Bariatric Clothing
- Caregiver-Friendly Dressing
- Care Home Clothing
- Clothing Solutions for the Elderly
- Diabetic Footwear
- Disabled Adult Clothing Solutions
- Disabled Clothing
- Easy Dressing Solutions
- Elderly Clothing
- Foot Problems & Solutions
- Geriatric Clothing and Footwear
- Handicap Clothing
- Health Care Professionals
- Home Care Clothes
- Hospital Clothing
- Hospital Gowns
- Incontinence Clothing
- MS / Multiple Sclerosis Clothing
- Nursing Home Apparel
- Nursing Home Clothing
- Nursing Home Name Labels
- Open Back Clothing
- Palliative Care Clothing
- Paralysis Clothing
- Parkinson's Clothing
- Patient Clothing
- Plus Size Clothing
- Senior Clothing
- Stroke Clothing
- Swollen Feet
- Swollen Feet Socks
- VELCRO® Clothing
- VELCRO® Shoes and Slippers
- Wheelchair Clothing
- Wheelchair Pants
- Wheelchair User's Clothing
Order a free clothing catalog that addresses specific Nursing Home issues today! If you know someone who is Nursing Home you can order a free catalog to be sent to them.
Geriatric Clothing/Apparel and Footwear
What are Your Geriatric Clothing/Apparel and Footwear Options?
- Lowered mobility and difficulty weight bearing? Caregivers love Silvert's open back seated dressing Geriatric Clothing/Apparel designs. Struggle free seated dressing designs for easy convenient elderly/senior dressing.
- VELCRO® brand and Easy Touch closure designs for easy self-dressing are great for Geriatric settings such as Retirement, Assisted Living Facilities Nursing Homes and Home Care.
- Fashionable adaptive Geriatric Clothing/Apparel that offers ease of dressing.
- Zipper front dresses and robes which are easily manipulated.
- Wide fitting adjustable Geriatric Shoes and Slippers with VELCRO® brand and Easy Touch closures.
- Cannot find what you are looking for? Silvert's Alteration Department may be able to assist you.
- Caregivers encountering health issues such as: Alzheimer's, Arthritis, Scoliosis, incontinence, decreased mobility, paralysis, paraplegic, quadriplegic, spinal cord injury, Multiple Scoliosis, Stroke, Diabetes, ALS or Parkinson's find Silvert's Geriatric Clothing/Apparel designs are able to address all of their clothing concerns and more!
- Affordable, quality Geriatric Clothing/Apparel and Footwear.
- Shop for Geriatric Clothing/Apparel for Women
- Shop for Geriatric Clothing/Apparel for Men
- Shop for Gift Ideas for a Geriatric Patient/Resident
Q. How can Geriatric Clothing/Apparel help the one you care for?
A. The challenges of doing up a button, tying a shoe lace, pulling on a garment are just a few dilemmas that those with physical limitations encounter on a daily basis. VELCRO® brand and Easy Touch closures allow those with painful muscle joints to effortlessly manipulate and adjust their clothing while dressing or undressing. When lowered mobility becomes an issue Silvert's full line of adaptive Geriatric Clothing/Apparel offers seated dressing designs to resolve all your dressing challenges.
Unable to manage shoe laces and/or feet are painful or swollen? Silvert's provides a complete line of Women's and Men's Geriatric Shoes and Slippers with VELCRO® brand and Easy Touch closures. Even the task of putting on a sock may be a chore which is why Silvert's carries a variety of wider fitting non-constrictive socks.
Q. Where do you get Geriatric Clothing/Apparel and Footwear?
A. Affordable quality garments can be ordered from Silvert's Adaptive Geriatric Clothing/Apparel and delivered directly to your home or healthcare facility. Shop online by following the links below, or order a free catalog. Silvert's special needs clothes for the disabled/handicapped are priced to fit your budget.
Geriatric Clothing/Apparel and Footwear are a great gift for seniors and gift ideas for elderly men and women Nursing Home residents and patients.